Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

What video game characters do you not like?

Go down 
+10
LondonLust
chako33
Leifang12
WydrA
Hurricane Rev
Zmiius
Sonicstormer
Thunderninja02
Chris the Ninja
LavanderGirl
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

What video game characters do you not like? Empty
PostSubject: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:45 am

Okay I made this topic so we can all share our opinions, about which characters we don't like in any video games. Sure there is going to be some negative things on here, but that's the whole point. There will be negative and opinions that most of us will agree with and won't agree with.

Remember they are "fantasy" so I see no point in being super sensitive about it. Let's all be mature about it. If you disagree with something, then you do. If you feel that you want to rant.. do so on PM. But that's not the point on why I made this topic in the first place.

This is a topic to share, discuss, and why any of us don't like the video game characters. Sometimes the most loved ones can be rather disliked.

Also I asked first if I could make this topic and it was accepted. Well here goes my ones.

Nero (DMC4)
Okay I'll give and explain this much differently, and give a reason on why I don't like him. I used to like Nero very much, but.. it slowly pretty much faded away. On mission 09 For you and mission 11 The ninth circle look there's nothing wrong in being sensitive, but the way that Nero did it seemed to be quiet dramatic. I really doubt a guy would do any of that. On mostly mission 09 it seemed rather pointless, but on mission 11.. not very pointless.. I guess. Well.. at least he's "sensitive". But I just don't like him. He also seems to be rather angry and aggressive, who is also a "crybaby" in my eyes. He disgusts me.

Kokoro Kokoro (DOA4)
Well ever since I played on DOA4.. errrr.. I don't think I liked her much at first sight. Her fighting style, is okay-ish but she's just not really a favorite. I don't really like her fighting style much, and as an opponent on the DOA4 battle field I find her frustrating and hard to fight against most of the time. I see Kokoro as a "clone" of Kasumi. The reason why I see her as a clone as Kasumi is by her "personality" that her and Kasumi seem a little alike. And by that I don't mean that they look the same, like I mentioned they just seem to have the same personality a bit.
I do like her DOA4 ending and I like most of her DOAX2/Paradise
swimsuits overall.

Oerba Dia Vanille (Final Fantasy XII - 14)
Well I can't really say alot of things about her. But I just find her cheerfulness annoying. I find her quiet a strange character on Final Fantasy 14 but that's my opinion. All the other characters, I either just like, as I have some favorites. I don't like her character design at all. I find Serah much cuter and in my taste.

Also remember these are my opinions. No need to bash or do anything against the rules on this forum. Respect it.

Last edited by LavanderGirl on Fri May 18, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a couple of things and edited a bit for the characters.)
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Chris the Ninja

Chris the Ninja

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 am

I too wasn't impressed with Nero in DMC4. Then again, compared to 'new Dante' he doesn't seem so bad

God, if there's one game character I don't like...its the new Dante Dry

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.chris-the-ninjer.deviantart.com
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:34 am

i do not like weelllll,

the prophets (Halo series)

Most Mortal kombat characters, except sub-zero and rain

kokoro, tengu, alpha (both of them) DOA
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: What video game character do you not like   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:50 am

I dislike Lisa gen fu Leon story wise their boring and don't really like their fighting style. I'll think of more later
Back to top Go down
Zmiius

Zmiius

PostSubject: I No Like.    What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:40 am

Hyabusa. . .he hurts me everytime online in DOA4 . . . if it wasn't for him . .I'd made S rank >~_~< In every DOA online mode >~_~<
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 am

I moved this thread to the gaming section and the characters that i dislike are the following:

- Hayate (DOA)
- Hayabusa (DOA)
- Kasumi (DOA)
- Protroklos (Soul calibur)
- leixia (Soul calibur)
- Volvo (soul calibur)
- kuma (tekken)
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:58 am

I guess I'll even out the Kokoro haters on this thread with a Kokoro lover Cool
One question before I reveal my (lengthy) list Razz
Not trying to start a fight, but Lavender, how do you see Kokoro as a Kasumi clone? O_o

AnyWhooZies
My list: (btw, most of these are because of their abilities in-game, not their personalities)
From DOA:
Hayabusa (The people who play him on Dimensions, don't know crap about the game, yet beat me -_- )
Hayate (Let me lie down for a second?)
Kasumi (I don't hate her as much, but only because of sWooZie Razz )
Ayane (Throws from across the whole stage = Genius (sarcs))
Shiden (too close to Hayate)
Alpha 152 (Those throws 0.0 Not to mention the retardly noob-friendly strings, I mean (and this is straight from the game) "4pppkkkkkk2k" Really? What the-)
Genra (I don't think I have to explain -_- )
Tengu
Jann Lee (I don't like playing turtle games. Kokoro isn't good for long range. Jann Lee is. Not to mention his 236k)

OKay, onto Brawl Razz :
Falco (the stun laser reaalllly gets to me.)
Pikachu (Down B. 'Nuff said (though more could be))
Link (too many projectiles, and his smashes)
Toon Link (same as above, but add his dair)
Marth (Dat air game :/ )
Meta Knight (Just... it's Meta Knight, c'mon.)

I'll add more as I think of them (there are more)
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:18 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
I moved this thread to the gaming section and the characters that i dislike are the following:

- Hayabusa (DOA)
-

you make thunderninja unhappy

What video game characters do you not like? 129767980
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: What video game characters do you not like   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:04 pm

^^ well he did not say Ayane so that makes me happy. Another character that I dislike is sephiroth the final boss in final fantasy 7
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Thunderninja02 wrote:
Hurricane Rev wrote:

- Hayabusa (DOA)
-

Well, good in it? Very Happy

Another character that I hate is the oracle in Halo.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:19 am

yeah he annoyed me so much
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 am

Thunderninja02 wrote:
Hurricane Rev wrote:

- Hayabusa (DOA)
-

Awww don't be unhappy. Sad
It's just his opinion. Chill out ~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 am

Hmm characters I dislike..... hmmmmmmm.........

All male characters in games xD

haha no just kidding.

I dont think I hate any characters. There are some characters I dislike more then others, but I cant think of any I just HATE, other then Lisa from DOA xD
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 am

yeah..lisa was annoying
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: What video game characters do you not like   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 am

I'm glade not the only one that dislikes Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
I'm glade not the only one that dislikes Lisa.

She is allround a BORING character xD
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 am

and her.....voice annoys me,

she is boring, and her fighting style suits like 4 people in the world
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:53 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
^^ well he did not say Ayane so that makes me happy. Another character that I dislike is sephiroth the final boss in final fantasy 7
LOL
I did say Ayane Wink
And Lavender, still no reply on how Kokoro is a Kasumi clone Razz
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: What video game characters do you    What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 am

I was talking about rev choices. Also kasumi and kokoro both have the same personality sweet inoucent Etc
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:28 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
I was talking about rev choices. Also kasumi and kokoro both have the same personality sweet inoucent Etc

This --^
Pretty much that, and that's what I meant by Kokoro is like a clone of Kasumi but in personality. To me Kasumi is much better, don't like Kokoro. Dry

leifang12 wrote:

LOL
I did say Ayane Wink
And Lavender, still no reply on how Kokoro is a Kasumi clone Razz

Well yes, I still haven't explained it. But it's pretty much what Sonic meant by me saying that Kokoro is a Kasumi clone.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 am

BEACAUSE KOKORO AND KASUMI ARE JAPANESE =P

seriously thought,, there is no way kokoro is a kasumi clone
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Thunderninja02 wrote:
BEACAUSE KOKORO AND KASUMI ARE JAPANESE =P

seriously thought,, there is no way kokoro is a kasumi clone

Glad to see thunder agrees with me Razz
I find them to be very different personalities. I don't think Kasumi is as bubbly as my heart is. Kokoro is just always smiling and happy, but I find Kasumi smiles a lot less, and generally takes things a lot more seriously. I don't think she ever even smiles 0.0
If anything, they're almost complete opposites
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 pm

exactly,

still prefer kasumi over kokoro though
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm sticking to my own opinion about Kokoro though. There's no changing it. smug
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 am

well then fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What video game characters do you not like?   What video game characters do you not like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What video game characters do you not like?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next