Front Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

Yohei Shimbori discusses about the Cliffhangers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin

PostSubject: Yohei Shimbori discusses about the Cliffhangers   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:22 am

Earlier today, Yohei Shimbori was talking about the Cliffhangers in DOA5 over on the Team Ninja's Official twitter page. He explains some details about the cliffhangers in DOA5 and he go on to say how he is going to balance the Cliffhanger. The following is what he said over on the Team Ninja's Twitter Page:  

Quote :
"Lets talk Cliffhangers. Cliffhangers involve a changeup in the gameplay. It's a quick limited-time challenge. It's like jumping over obstacles in DOA4, but you don't choose between a mid P or K. Since your opponent is grabbing the ledge, you choose between a strike or throw. But in order to make it a psychological game, we're balancing all the values mathematically based on game theory. There's definitely still room for tweaking things, so please speak up if you have any thoughts! Cliffhangers will only appear in certain stages, so they'll be pretty rare if you choose a stage randomly. OK. Time's up. Back to work! More next time! Thank You!"

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamNINJAStudio

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yohei Shimbori discusses about the Cliffhangers   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 am

I've made some correction in my original post.

PostSubject: Re: Yohei Shimbori discusses about the Cliffhangers   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 am

It's really great news! I like the cliffhangers, but not in every stage! I hope that it means that in other stages you'll be able to fall down ledges, windows, stairs like in previous DOAs!!!!

Gamertag, PSN ID & FC: leifang12 / LPTO
Rank DOA2U, DOAD & DOA4: SS / S / S
3DS Friend Code: 1332 - 7699 - 9774
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonicstormer
Admin

PostSubject: Yohei Shimbori discusses about cliffhangers    Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 am

i can see maybe 6 or 7 cliffhanger stages and the rest will be like classic DOA stages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yohei Shimbori discusses about the Cliffhangers   

Back to top Go down

Yohei Shimbori discusses about the Cliffhangers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1