Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

To all the French DOA Players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

To all the French DOA Players Empty
PostSubject: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:50 am

To all the French DOA Players France-flag

Attention all French DOA players!!! KOF06 is a DOA player and he is from France. Just recently, he has made a DOA cast explaining about the difference between Dead Or Alive 4 and Dead Or Alive 5 and he talks about team ninja as well. Even more, he is trying to search for more DOA players in France.

http://www.elive.pro/en/watch/FccTHK3UzkZL

So if you are a DOA french player, then please post in this thread and let him know that there are other French players in France!
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
chako33

chako33

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:11 am

Hey I'm a french player! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kof06

kof06

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks Hurricane Rev for the publicity !
I don't think I did a good cast, but may be it will help others players to speak again about the game.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:25 am

kof06 wrote:
Thanks Hurricane Rev for the publicity !
I don't think I did a good cast, but may be it will help others players to speak again about the game.

No problem KOF06 and I really do hope that people will start talking about DOA in France. If you need me to do something for you, just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 am

I watched your entire cast KOF, it was pretty good.
Thanks Rev for this thread.
I'm a French player too ! On which French websites are you guys in too ? santa
Back to top Go down
chako33

chako33

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:35 am

Well I'm on DOAworld and this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 am

KwonJigglypuff wrote:
I watched your entire cast KOF, it was pretty good.
Thanks Rev for this thread.
I'm a French player too ! On which French websites are you guys in too ? santa

No problem at all. If you guys need any help, just let me know. I want to help you guys as much as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
kof06

kof06

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Hello ! long time I didn't post Surprised
I want to do an other cast soon.
I would like to know if there are a subject you want I speak ?
This it will be about the last trailer but if there are other you thing you want listen, just ask ^^

I will write in France the same thing, because my english isn't good :p

Voila je pense faire un autre cast la prochaine fois. Avec un plus de rythme et de joie si je peux.
Je voulais savoir s'il y a theme que vous voulez que j'aborde ?
Je pense faire sur la derniere video de doa5 mais bon s'il y a d'autres trucs que vous voulez entendre je peux essayer !
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:50 pm

kof06 wrote:
Hello ! long time I didn't post Surprised
I want to do an other cast soon.
I would like to know if there are a subject you want I speak ?
This it will be about the last trailer but if there are other you thing you want listen, just ask ^^

I will write in France the same thing, because my english isn't good :p

Voila je pense faire un autre cast la prochaine fois. Avec un plus de rythme et de joie si je peux.
Je pense faire sur la derniere video de doa5 mais bon s'il y a d'autres trucs que vous voulez entendre je peux essayer !

I would be very interested in this. You could possibly talk about your views on DOA5 so far and you can talk about what things that you are looking forward to seeing in the game.
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Quote :

Hum, j'ai pas véritablement d'idées originales. Y'a déjà eu un breakdown de la dernière vidéo de Christie/Bayman, qui était plutôt complet d'ailleurs. Je pense que tu devrais attendre un peu (une prochaine vidéo ou une grosse annoncer), pour commenter l'évolution des personnages (movelist, costumes, direction). Y'a pas eu de news depuis tellement longtemps j'ai l'impression.
Un débat sur les DLC peut-être ?
Ou ce que tu pourrais faire, c'est inviter un ami à toi qui ne connait rien à Dead or Alive (ou au jeu de combat en général), ou justement qui a une idée arrêtée sur le jeu (boobs, casual, etc.), et montrer comment tu lui expliquerai/définirai le jeu, pour le séduire ou le faire changer d'avis, à travers la nouvelle démo et les derniers trailers (+ des vidéos d'anciens jeu). Ca pourrait être une approche intéressante.
Back to top Go down
kof06

kof06

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:41 am

Salut ! Désolé de répondre en retard
Quote :
Y'a déjà eu un breakdown de la dernière vidéo de Christie/Bayman, qui était plutôt complet d'ailleurs.
En Français ou c'est la vidéo de Master ? Si tu as un lien, ça m'interesse ^^
Je me doute de toute façon que la vidéo à été décortiqué par les fans, mais bon c'est juste histoire de faire parler du jeu un peu.
Comme tu dis, presque toute les news sont à propos des potrines des persos. Je suis pas contre au contraire mais faut aussi parler du reste hein :p
Enfin bref, comme je l'ai dit, c'est juste pour faire parler du jeu. C'est pour ça que si au passage je pouvais faire quelques choses qui intéresse les personnes de ce forum, je pourrai essayer de le faire.

Sinon j'ai pas de pote qui s'intéresse de près ou de loin à ce jeu haha.
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:32 am

Oui je faisais mention de la vidéo de Master. ^^

J'ai hâte de la voir ta vidéo. Tu comptes la faire quand ? Je pense qu'on aura un trailer ou des informations à la London Expo (c'est même sûr). Tu devrais juste attendre cette date et donner tes attentes pour l'E3. Vivement. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all the French DOA Players   To all the French DOA Players Empty

Back to top Go down

To all the French DOA Players
Page 1 of 1