Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!

Go down 
+3
Leifang12
Sonicstormer
Hurricane Rev
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:18 am

After a number of you have submitted your costumes in our Create Your Own Costumes" Cempetition, Our judges have checked through all of the submissions and Our competition results are Officially IN!! I can now announce the winners of this competition. Congrats to the following submiters.... (Note: The winners will receive a code for the DOA5 2 Characters demo)

Diego J Steffens
(Character Christie)
DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! ChristieDOA5_Web

Tifa Lockheart
ayane costume 3 devil color
DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! Ayane costume 3 devil color

Tobi
Tina Costume
DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! UP_DoA5_costume_contest_TINA_Outfit

Eduardo Cezar
Christie's Costume
DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! ChristieTechsuit

Lars Peter Tvilling Olsen
Hitomi Costume
DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! Hitomi___dead_or_alive_5___costume_contest_by_leifang12-d4t9g8a

We would like to say thank to EVERYONE who took part in this costume competition. All of the submissions that we had were really good and I was very impress by the entries. We are planning on doing another competition very soon. (When I mean very soon, I mean Tomorrow!)

Last edited by Hurricane Rev on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: DOAEU create your own costumes " Competition Results    DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 am

Congrats to the winners very good drawings
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 am

So amazing that I won!!!! Very Happy thank you so much!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manganiac

Manganiac

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 am

Can't quite put it into words, this means a lot to me.
I guess Team Ninja is still going to make their own selection, and they're yet to decide what will really get into the game? (or can I let myself get over the top hyped already?)

Mine's the Christie in techno green-ish suit.
Back to top Go down
http://manganiac.deviantart.com
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 am

Manganiac wrote:
Can't quite put it into words, this means a lot to me.
I guess Team Ninja is still going to make their own selection, and they're yet to decide what will really get into the game? (or can I let myself get over the top hyped already?)

Mine's the Christie in techno green-ish suit.

I love that one!!! Please teach me how to color like that! And draw like that!
I hope all of them could be in DOA5, that would be amazing!
bouncy
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: DOAEU create your own costumes " Competition Results    DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 am

@ Mangantic so you did the Christie one nice job it looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Manganiac

Manganiac

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 am

Leifang12 wrote:

I love that one!!! Please teach me how to color like that! And draw like that!
I hope all of them could be in DOA5, that would be amazing!
bouncy

Thanks a lot guys it was one of the designs I hoped to have the best chances, I was really afraid to put somethig that could spark on the judge's eyes but DOA fans could not enjoy.

Avoid derail:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://manganiac.deviantart.com
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 am

I still can't believe I won xD really glad it was my Hitomi that won Very Happy I really like it! Would fit so well in DOA5. Could really see all the costumes in DOA5! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chako33

chako33

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 am

Congrats to all the winners! cheers Excited
Back to top Go down
Kiori

Kiori

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 am

This day can´t end any better. Congratz to all winners!! cheers

Colors are really great Manganiac! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 pm

I would like to say congrats to the winners and thanks to those who have took part in this competition Smile.

Next Up, "I'm a European Fighter" Competition!!
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: DOAeu creat your own costume results    DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 pm

^^ it should be good
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:34 am

Eduardo Cezar's costume (for Christie) is really beautiful. I really want to see this one, for sure. It reminds me of a female Raiden (MGS). smug
Congratulations to everyone, all these draws are really cool. I really like these contests among DOA community. More contests!
Rev, do you plan on doing a post with all the costumes that were submitted ?
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Hmmmm..

So in the US CE, Ayane has a devil costume. Interesting... Popcorn

DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! Ayane%20costume%203%20devil%20color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!   DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DOAEU "Create Your Own Costumes" Competition Results!!!!
Page 1 of 1