Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitro

Nitro

DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! Empty
PostSubject: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!   DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Quote :

Tecmo Koei has a big bonus for those who pick up Ninja Gaiden 3 early. The game's first print run will include a serial code for downloading a demo of Dead or Alive 5.

The demo, titled "Demo Alpha Version," differs for PS3 and 360 owners. PS3 owners get Hayate and Ayane as playable characters. Xbox 360 owners get Hayabusa and Hitomi as playable characters.

Want all four characters? Then you'll need to pick up the game's pricier Collectors Edition. Buyers of this version get the Dead or Alive 5 Demo Alpha Version Premium Edition, which includes all four characters.

Tecmo Koei says that the demo will not be released outside of the Ninja Gaiden 3 bonus.

As revealed yesterday, Ninja Gaiden 3 is due out on March 22. The game's standard version is priced ¥8,190. The Collectors Edition is priced ¥13,440 and includes, in addition to the fuller demo, a figure and other goodies.
link

As if we didn't need an excuse to grab NG3 already cheers
Back to top Go down
dezeray112

dezeray112

PostSubject: Re: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!   DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:14 am

Nitro wrote:
Quote :

Tecmo Koei has a big bonus for those who pick up Ninja Gaiden 3 early. The game's first print run will include a serial code for downloading a demo of Dead or Alive 5.

The demo, titled "Demo Alpha Version," differs for PS3 and 360 owners. PS3 owners get Hayate and Ayane as playable characters. Xbox 360 owners get Hayabusa and Hitomi as playable characters.

Want all four characters? Then you'll need to pick up the game's pricier Collectors Edition. Buyers of this version get the Dead or Alive 5 Demo Alpha Version Premium Edition, which includes all four characters.

Tecmo Koei says that the demo will not be released outside of the Ninja Gaiden 3 bonus.

As revealed yesterday, Ninja Gaiden 3 is due out on March 22. The game's standard version is priced ¥8,190. The Collectors Edition is priced ¥13,440 and includes, in addition to the fuller demo, a figure and other goodies.
link

As if we didn't need an excuse to grab NG3 already cheers

Nice! I wonder which characters they will be playable within the demo?
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!   DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:35 am

Mentioned in the post Wink

NG3 on 360 will have DOA5 demo with Hayabusa and Hitomi playable
NG3 on PS3 will have DOA5 demo with Ayane and Hayate playable

Limited Collectors edition of NG3 on both PS3 or 360 will include a special version of the DOA5 demo which has all 4 characters playable in it

Props to TecmoKoei for the excellent marketing approach, give people more reason to buy the Collectors edition of NG3 instead of the standard version
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!   DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:57 am

Good stuffs. I was going to get NG3 but now, they give me more reasons to get the game on Day 1 lool
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3    DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:12 am

^^ So true i did not plain on getting the game on the first day but know i have a reason to get the game on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!   DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 am

I really don't know what version I want. I want to get all of the characters but saying that, I just really want to play with Hitomi lool. So, I'm slightly confused at the moment..
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!   DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:37 am

It depends how badly you want the ultimate DOA5 demo, and how much you are willing to pay for Collectors ed.
I want the DOA5 demo with all 4 characters in it, but depending on the price I might have to settle for standard PS3 version because that is the console I would play NG3 on even though the demo wont include Hitomi in it
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!   DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 am

Nitro wrote:
It depends how badly you want the ultimate DOA5 demo, and how much you are willing to pay for Collectors ed.
I want the DOA5 demo with all 4 characters in it, but depending on the price I might have to settle for standard PS3 version because that is the console I would play NG3 on even though the demo wont include Hitomi in it

I really do want the DOA5 demo with 4 char but it really does come down to the price of the collectors edition. If the price is too much, then I am going for the standard one with hitomi in it.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3    DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:24 am

I hope it is not to expensive because i want to buy the collectors edition i guess will wait and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!   DOA5 demo to be included with NG3! Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA5 demo to be included with NG3!
Page 1 of 1