Front Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 
 

 Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chako33

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 am

Hey what's up folks?

I'm chako33 and I'm a french 21 yo fan of the DOA games since the third one came on the Xbox. I usually don't really like fighting games but I don't know how to explain that I really enjoy kicking some asses on DOA Laughing
I have DOA 3, DOA U, DOA 4 and tomorrow I'm gonna have DOA: D.
As you can see my fav character is Kasumi and in my opinion the best tag team is Kasumi+Hitomi (HitSumi team FTW :twisted: ).

Anyway I'm glad that there is FINALLY an european website about this amazing game.

Oh and I almost forgot... Please forgive me if I do some mistakes in my posts, english is not my mother-tongue but I try my best to be understandable. Embarassed

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! santa :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleKitchener

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 27
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Sup, bro? I heard you French people love this game a hell of a lot more than the Japanese, which probably means that you guys have been keeping it going longer than any other community in Europe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitro

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-12-06
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Salut mon ami!
My French is crappy, I still remember some when I did it in school, but I cant resist speaking it sometimes

Great to see more people joining up, particularly members from other countries in EU Very Happy

I have trouble playing with Kasumi properly for some reason, but Hitomi rocks
dont worry about making mistakes, your English sounds very clear


psst UncleKitchener you owe us an intro too Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chako33

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

UncleKitchener wrote:
I heard you French people love this game a hell of a lot more than the Japanese, which probably means that you guys have been keeping it going longer than any other community in Europe.
This is the first time that I hear about it. Because when I tried to find a website or a community forum... There was no french community at all Shocked .

Nitro : Your sentence was perfect don't worry :p

Anyway thank you guys for the welcoming :cyclops:

P.S: Why my signature is not displayed? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleKitchener

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 27
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 am

chako33 wrote:
UncleKitchener wrote:
I heard you French people love this game a hell of a lot more than the Japanese, which probably means that you guys have been keeping it going longer than any other community in Europe.
This is the first time that I hear about it. Because when I tried to find a website or a community forum... There was no french community at all Shocked .

Nitro : Your sentence was perfect don't worry :p

Anyway thank you guys for the welcoming :cyclops:

P.S: Why my signature is not displayed? Sad

Yeah, you guys are pretty much the korean Tekken players of the doa community.

Also, sorry about your sig. We're kind of ditching sigs here a bit like Free Step Dodge. It kinda makes things all messy too, so I hope it's okay with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chako33

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 am

UncleKitchener wrote:

Yeah, you guys are pretty much the korean Tekken players of the doa community.
OMG seriously?! I dunno how to take it but still weird that I don't find any french website/forum/community on internet Sad
UncleKitchener wrote:

Also, sorry about your sig. We're kind of ditching sigs here a bit like Free Step Dodge. It kinda makes things all messy too, so I hope it's okay with you.
Oh too bad... Because before subscribing on the forum I made my avatar and my sig :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleKitchener

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 27
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 am

I gotta say that's pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurricane Rev
Admin
avatar

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Welcome To DOAEU, Chako!! I hope that you will enjoy your stay on here and I will try and sort out the sig for you in a few days time Smile. Nice sig by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
chako33

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Thank you Hurricane I'm sure I'll have some fun here Smile

Hurricane & UncleKitchener : Thank you about the sig, when we'll be able to use them here I'll make a topic about giving my help about design stuff if you need to Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitro

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-12-06
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 am

I like to keep changing my avatar now and then so I dont bother with sigs Razz
but yours looks very nice

I was wondering, do you play online or offline?
also do you know any other people that play DOA in france?

UncleKitchener
your korean-Tekken/French-DOA analogy sounds crazy because I know how good koreans are at tekken
so if what you say is true then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleKitchener

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 27
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:15 am

@Nitro: If you ask around on Free Step Dodge, you'll get a few links to French DOA players and French matches. I can't think of any at the top of my head, but I'll ask Rikuto (top Bayman player in US). He knows the French players.

@Chacko: Thanks, but I'm all right. I'm not a sig guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonicstormer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: hi everyone    Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 am

Welcome to DOA EU make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. Also i love your sig it's really good you should open up a graphic shop and take requests and stuff i would not mind having a sig. So can you do an animated sig?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chako33

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 am

Nitro : Well I used to play DOA 4 on xboxlive but it has been a long time last time I've been online, also I had the chance to play DOA Online PC which was pretty awesome but boring due to the fact that I didn't understand the language lol.
So now I have DOA Dimensions since... yesterday Laughing And I can't wait to play online because I really enjoy playing online and sharing experience Very Happy

UncleKitchener : Sure no prob but it's chako not chacko Razz

Sonicstormer : Thanks! Well I would like to open a graphic topic and take requests (making graphical stuff is part of my real job and I really like it). Also, yes I can do animated sig but I don't really like it because the image's size is huge and the quality is very cheap (animated gif can only have 256 colors in a picture).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonicstormer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: hi everyone    Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 pm

That's cool. As for the graphic shop thread idea you can make one in the off topic section and for people that want sigs you can a have them fill out a form of what they want on their sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: