Front Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

Virtua Fighter series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitro

PostSubject: Virtua Fighter series   Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 am

So here we have a little section to discuss about Virtua Fighter

As for me
I bought VF5 for ps3 a few years ago and played it casually for a while, so I'm not totally oblivious to the series.
Although the gameplay resembled DOA, I thought it was a little slow paced and I didn't feel motivated enough to play it seriously

My main was/is Pai, I didn't see a reason for needing subs in VF so I didn't bother playing with anyone else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleKitchener

PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter series   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:44 am

VF4EVO best game ever. Lau, best character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonicstormer
Admin

PostSubject: Virtua Fighter series    Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Virtua Fighter very good fighting and very similar to DOA. If their was going to a DOA crossover game i hope it's Virtua fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleKitchener

PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter series   Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:59 pm

The similarities stopped from DOA1 pretty much, so I'm not sure if anything like a crossover would happen. Sage AM2 also really hate crossovers since they're real purists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter series   Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 am

I tried Virtua Fighter but never really got into it. I'm sure it's a very technical game, but I don't honestly know much about it or it's community.

I'm probably one of the few who are indifferent to their characters appearing in DOA5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryWorm
Paradiso

PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter series   Fri May 18, 2012 4:08 pm

AngryWorm wrote:
I tried Virtua Fighter but never really got into it. I'm sure it's a very technical game, but I don't honestly know much about it or it's community.

I'm probably one of the few who are indifferent to their characters appearing in DOA5.

VFDC is perhap's the friendliest gaming community i've ever seen. The people over at virtuafighter.com are really nice. I've been apart of VFDC since January and i've yet to see any arguments, name calling, or all that stuff you would see in other DOA communities. You should get into it they'll definitely help you.

As far as the game, at first it might be difficult and you might actually lose alot. I think the key to virtuafighter is mastering the basics, learning to read your opponent, and just get as much play time as you can with decent, or good players. I actually bought and resold VF5 atleast 3 times before I started liking it. Now I like it as much as DOA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter series   

Back to top Go down

Virtua Fighter series
Page 1 of 1