Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?

Go down 
+2
UncleKitchener
Hurricane Rev
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Empty
PostSubject: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:30 am

Hey everyone,

I am officially back for now and I will be returning to pushing the DOA Forward!! I've got plans on what I am doing for DOA5 this year and hopefully, I can start this off next month. But I was thinking and wondering on what would you guys like to see from DOAEU? It can be about anything. Any suggestions would be really good.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
UncleKitchener

UncleKitchener

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 am

Hot damn. Back from Cannes?

I'm just happy to have you back. Like back, not in our hearts and souls, but actually posting and not roaming Neo Empire.

I don't think we'll be needing much at all actually. Just to set some stuff up for weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU    The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 am

Having an update on anything DOA5 or Tencmo related.

If i find any DOA5 news i'll be sure to post it ASP.
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU    The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:11 am

Maybe a chatroom. For eg. Chatango. I still have my user name and password for it. Plus it would be nice to have a chatroom, not many forums have chatrooms.

Also enable links in posts, like youtube video's, or external links to it. That would be great overall. I'll come back if I have anything else in mind at all.

Edit: Also can you (Rev) add alot more colors for all of us to use, please? Like light pink, dark pink, pink, green, light green, dark green, purple, yellow, orange, grey, black, brown, olive, tree green. Just make alot more colors available for all of us. Surly you can do that.

* Here's a link:
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-basic-001.php

These similes are soooo awesome. Would you mind adding them? Pretty much all of them grabbed my attention, and I think it would be awesome if you could use them for this forum.

Last edited by LavanderGirl on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 am

^ your links should work eventually, I think the ban on links for new members is only for a few days or a certain number of posts
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:32 am

^^Yep, what Nitro said. You need to wait the full 7 days before you can post up links
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU    The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:46 am

@ Lav i just add the link for you.
Smileys are pretty cool i would not mind seeing it on this site so what do you think Rev?
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:52 am

I've seen those smilies on other forums too, they have a little more charm than the default ones here.
It would be cool to add in DPad/Arrow icons and Button press Icons too, I think they have them at FSD forums, really useful.

Since we're on the subject, icons for each Character would also be really awesome
I've seen them on DOAW forums, but I think we might need someone to make a new set just for DOAEU
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Sonicstormer wrote:
@ Lav i just add the link for you.
Smileys are pretty cool i would not mind seeing it on this site so what do you think Rev?

Yeah, I am really cool about Similes on here. I will upgrade the similes some point tomorrow. Smile

Nitro wrote:
I've seen those smilies on other forums too, they have a little more charm than the default ones here.
It would be cool to add in DPad/Arrow icons and Button press Icons too, I think they have them at FSD forums, really useful.

Since we're on the subject, icons for each Character would also be really awesome
I've seen them on DOAW forums, but I think we might need someone to make a new set just for DOAEU

Funny enough, I did add the Dpad/arrow icons and buttons icons on here on Tuesday and anyone can use them now

F P K F+K F+P P+K Icon_6 Icon_7 Icon_8 Icon_down Icon_downleft Icon_left

but I didn't announce it at the time because I just wanted to make sure that I have got everything sorted out and I was thinking about how you guys could use it freely.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Nice!
Now I see the "View more Emoticons > DOA" section

some arrows are missing BTW
up-forward and down-forward diagonals

Icon_left Icon_7 Icon_8 Icon_9 Icon_6 Icon_3 Icon_down Icon_downleft

REV's EDIT: I've made the corrections! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The thing's that you would like to see from DOAEU   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 am

Awesom smilies and Dpade/arrow icons have been added.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:04 am

OK, I have sort of updated the similes and I need to add a few more though. But here are the new ones that I added just now.....

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Cool Laughing Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad Popcorn Rolling Eyes Wink

I've also added all of the characters icons!!!!

Bass Bayman Brad Wong Christie Eliot Gen Fu Genra Hayate Helena Hitomi Jann Lee Kasumi Kokoro Lei Fang Leon Ayane Lisa Alpha152 Raidou Rio Kasumi_Alpha Ryu Hayabusa Tengu Tina Zack

And Lastly, the buttons notations and arrows icons are almost done!! Again, I need to add a few more icons into this section and it should be complete

F P K F+K F+P P+K Icon_8 Icon_9 Icon_6 Icon_3 Icon_down Icon_downleft Icon_left Icon_7

How to get the DOA icons

You click on the list box, which is above the simile and you want to click on DOA and you should be able to use the DOA Icons from there!

So yeah, I will sit back and eat some popcorn while I hear what you guys think about this Popcorn lool
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
OK, I have sort of updated the similes and I need to add a few more though. But here are the new ones that I added just now.....

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Cool Laughing Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad Popcorn Rolling Eyes Wink

I've also added all of the characters icons!!!!

Bass Bayman Brad Wong Christie Eliot Gen Fu Genra Hayate Helena Hitomi Jann Lee Kasumi Kokoro Lei Fang Leon Ayane Lisa Alpha152 Raidou Rio Kasumi_Alpha Ryu Hayabusa Tengu Tina Zack

And Lastly, the buttons notations and arrows icons are almost done!! Again, I need to add a few more icons into this section and it should be complete

F P K F+K F+P P+K Icon_8 Icon_9 Icon_6 Icon_3 Icon_down Icon_downleft Icon_left Icon_7

How to get the DOA icons

You click on the list box, which is above the simile and you want to click on DOA and you should be able to use the DOA Icons from there!

So yeah, I will sit back and eat some popcorn while I hear what you guys think about this Popcorn lool

OMG! Your soooo awesome. Thank you, and plus alot of us can relate to this. Also adding the DOA icons is another neat thing. *hugs you*

Also another thanks for Sonic, and Nitro for being kind. Sonic thank you for putting in the link for me (as I couldn't still put any links). Rev, thank you for adding those similes, and making the DOA icons accessible here on DOA EU. But 1 thing is missing, and I mentioned it on my correct post.

Maybe add alot more colors for the text. I mean like I said before there are many of us that might prefer to use different colors while posting. Will you allow that?

Edit: DOA smiles work, but when I click on more smilies it doesn't really load, it loads but then it switches back to the default smilies that are already shown. Can one of the admins fix this?
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 am

LavanderGirl wrote:
Maybe add alot more colors for the text. I mean like I said before there are many of us that might prefer to use different colors while posting. Will you allow that?

Edit: DOA smiles work, but when I click on more smilies it doesn't really load, it loads but then it switches back to the default smilies that are already shown. Can one of the admins fix this?

I want people to post with black texts to be fully honest and I'm not really a big fan of different colours texts. It makes the forum look less serious if you know what I mean. For now, just use the colours that you can use now.

As for your problem, that is strange. I don't know how to fix that problem seeing how it doesn't happen to me.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:18 am

Cool Cool

@Lavender
I dont think there are more smilies?
Only the 2 sections for now: "Smilies" (same as default: "view more emoticons") and then the "DOA" ones

The only ones I can see are:
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Popcorn Rolling Eyes Wink Idea Neutral Suspect confused affraid cheers drunken Sleep santa king queen scratch afro

if you want to request other smilies, post them here so Rev knows which ones to add
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU    The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:34 am

Sweet we got popcorn smile that's cool. speaking of popcorn i think will get some right now Popcorn
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 am

Nitro wrote:
Cool Cool

@Lavender
I dont think there are more smilies?
Only the 2 sections for now: "Smilies" (same as default: "view more emoticons") and then the "DOA" ones

The only ones I can see are:
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Popcorn Rolling Eyes Wink Idea Neutral Suspect confused affraid cheers drunken Sleep santa king queen scratch afro

if you want to request other smilies, post them here so Rev knows which ones to add

Okay, I will.

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Biggrin

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Blink

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Cool

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Dry

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Huh

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Laugh

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Mad

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Mellow

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Ohmy

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Rolleyes

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Tongue

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Unsure

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Angel

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Banned

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Bye

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Drool

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Excited

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Goodgrief

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Hug

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Locked

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Rant

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Rip

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Rofl

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Tears

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Sleep

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Stamp

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Stereo

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Shy

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Sweat

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Therethere

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Thumbsup

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? What

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Welcome

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Atomic

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Bash

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Bleh

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Bouncy

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Cake

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Chaplin

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Dunce

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Happyno

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Happyyes

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Interest

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Jawdrop

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Jumpy

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Knight

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Nudgewink

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Ouch

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Pirate

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Poke

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Smug

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Spock

I know it's alot of smilies, I just hope you don't mind adding them. I know some of them are repeated as well, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:28 am

I will be adding some of those when I get the chance to. It will probably be sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Right, I have updated the similies with most of Lavander similies Smile

Also guys, I am looking for some writers that can post stuffs on the frontpage. So, if you guys are interested, then let me know! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 am

Nice! smug

Sorry I cant help with writing right now Rev, maybe after DOA5 comes out I will have more to write about
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 am

If your looking for writers I can help out.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Guys, what do you want to see from this site? Like, what kind of things do you want us to do? Podcast/Vidcast? Who should we interview? Holding events online? and etc. It can be about anything. I have got a few ideas up my sleeve (one of them I will be announcing sometime tomorrow Smile ) But I want to hear what you guys want to see from this site. Very Happy

Sonicstormer wrote:
If your looking for writers I can help out.

Sweet! Thanks man. Just PM your email address Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 am

I like the idea of having a Podcast and a vidcast
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 am

that sounds good,

i know every says it, but a chatrooom
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 am

A chatroom will be available tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?   The things that you would like to see from DOAEU? Empty

Back to top Go down

The things that you would like to see from DOAEU?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Announcement-
Jump to: