Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

It's an honor.

Go down 
+2
Nitro
o Arnell Long 0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:30 am

My name real name is Arnell Long just as my user name suggests. I must say I like this Forum right from the get go.

It's obvious we all love DOA here both competitively and casually. DOA2 for the Sega Dreamcast was the birth of my love for Dead Or Alive and it's only gotten stronger.

I plan to enjoy my stay here and much to all who welcomes me and also to those who don't.

Why waste time writing about myself when you have a unlimited free Coupon to ask me anything you need to know and I'll answer all possible questions. I'm open to all, like a 24hr Shopping Center! *Watch you step, Wet Floors ahead* (o^_^o)
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Hey welcome again Wink

So did you play any of the previous DOAs competitively in US, tournaments etc?
And which characters are you mains?
Back to top Go down
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Nitro wrote:
Hey welcome again Wink

So did you play any of the previous DOAs competitively in US, tournaments etc?
And which characters are you mains?

Sure did, I played at a few D.I.D Tournaments and also a few here in Texas that was Hosted by Master himself. I was one of the Top 15 overall DOA players back in DOA4 with my Kasumi and Jann Lee but I occasionally play the entire cast. Some people called me the "number one Kasumi" but I never thought so...and online however, I placed at a legit number 2 in the World and number 1 Monthly but that was like 2 yrs ago when I played DOA4 more religiously on my old account "Arnell Long" which got hacked lol.

I honestly don't have a main as of now, if I had to choose right now it'll be Christie. But DOA5 will be the game I find a true main. Um, we should play sometime, I need to dust off the rust, my gamertag is ...o Arnell Long o.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Again, Welcome To The Site!! I'm glad that you like the site and also, do you know if there are any dates for D.I.D this year? It would be good if there is a live stream at D.I.D this time around
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

Thanks again Rev! And um the next D.I.D Tournament is June 10th-12th. By the of March I will know if I can go or not and if so, I'm going play DOA4 likes it's brand new to solidify my skill once again lol.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:44 am

o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
Thanks again Rev! And um the next D.I.D Tournament is June 10th-12th. By the of March I will know if I can go or not and if so, I'm going play DOA4 likes it's brand new to solidify my skill once again lol.

lool Ahh I see. Thanks alot for that man and it would be good if you do manage to go to the event. Also, I am guessing that DOA5 will be at the event but I wonder if it is going to have more than 4 characters in it?
Back to top Go down
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:00 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
o Arnell Long 0 wrote:

lool Ahh I see. Thanks alot for that man and it would be good if you do manage to go to the event. Also, I am guessing that DOA5 will be at the event but I wonder if it is going to have more than 4 characters in it?

No prob at all, I hope I can make it out there and about DOA5? I can most definitely bet we'll see more characters and whatnot by June seeing as how NG3 will be in stores a full 3 months by then. Plus, Team Ninja said that they were sorry for not providing us with more DOA news because they wanted to first get NG3 out to the public before going full throttle with DOA5...so I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: It's an Honor    It's an honor. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:07 am

Welcome to the site again.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:43 am

o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
No prob at all, I hope I can make it out there and about DOA5? I can most definitely bet we'll see more characters and whatnot by June seeing as how NG3 will be in stores a full 3 months by then. Plus, Team Ninja said that they were sorry for not providing us with more DOA news because they wanted to first get NG3 out to the public before going full throttle with DOA5...so I can't wait!!

Yeah, Team Ninja are currently focusing on NG3, just pretty much finishing off the game and once the game is relased next month, it will be all about DOA5 for the rest of the year. Also, I am expecting that we will get to see more characters in the game around May time. I want to my Zack and My Lei Fang lool

Roll On May!!
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 am

Hey and welcome to DOA EU.

PS: I told him that he should probably introduce himself, that's all.
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Thanks Ms Lavander, I heeded your request. And absolutely Rev, I can't wait to get at least some screen shots of the cast lol. Haven't been this excited to see characters since DOA4 & Smash Brothers Melee/Brawl.
Back to top Go down
chako33

chako33

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:34 am

Welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's an honor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an honor.   It's an honor. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's an honor.