Front Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 
 

 The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonicstormer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:32 am

TN updated the DOA5 website the Kasumi trailer can be found here http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/top.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurricane Rev
Admin
avatar

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:12 am

I found a couple of gifs from the Kasumi Trailer



and




These gifs are soooo BEAUTIFUL to watch Drool

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
o Arnell Long 0

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 am

They most certainly are beautiful. I almost forgot to respond...all shucks, I want more of this game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dezeray112

avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-12-08
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:51 am

I have to admit, the announcements is getting better and better. Glad to see Kasumi is in and Akira Yuki from the VF series too!

I wonder if there will be more news on DOA5 during this year's E3 event?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonicstormer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:08 am

love the gifs
@dezeray to answer your question there will be more dead or alive 5 news at E3 this year same with the london expo so no worries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o Arnell Long 0

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

dezeray112 wrote:
I have to admit, the announcements is getting better and better. Glad to see Kasumi is in and Akira Yuki from the VF series too!

I wonder if there will be more news on DOA5 during this year's E3 event?


That's an infinite amounts of the word "Yes". We will have some heavy dosage of DOA5 news by E3 and seeing as how it comes out September aka, 3 months after E3, we will be getting information for DOA5 within each month til it's release....and another note is that they have a lot to announce and not to mention characters so they will to produce steady flow of News in order to promote the game and meet the deadlines.

With that being said, I cannot wait until Team Ninja feed us with some more News!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonicstormer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: The official Dead or ALive 5 thread   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

^^ I know i'm so excited E3 is going to be really good this year. TN will probably decide to show us some of the new characters at E3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dezeray112

avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-12-08
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 am

o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
dezeray112 wrote:
I have to admit, the announcements is getting better and better. Glad to see Kasumi is in and Akira Yuki from the VF series too!

I wonder if there will be more news on DOA5 during this year's E3 event?


That's an infinite amounts of the word "Yes". We will have some heavy dosage of DOA5 news by E3 and seeing as how it comes out September aka, 3 months after E3, we will be getting information for DOA5 within each month til it's release....and another note is that they have a lot to announce and not to mention characters so they will to produce steady flow of News in order to promote the game and meet the deadlines.

With that being said, I cannot wait until Team Ninja feed us with some more News!


Ah, that's true on the bolded. I'm interested to see how Akira Yuki will work within the DOA5 Mechanics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurricane Rev
Admin
avatar

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:50 am

It is very likely that we will get to hear new information on the game at this year's E3 and Possibly at London Expo. I am looking forward to seeing the new characters in DOA5 and I am still hoping to see a Female Korean Tae Kwon Do character. If I do see something like that, then I think I will have a new main lool

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Hurricane Rev
Admin
avatar

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:04 am

Guys, there is going to be a new trailer which is coming really soon and It is likely that we will get to see much more characters in the game.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
o Arnell Long 0

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:07 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
Guys, there is going to be a new trailer which is coming really soon and It is likely that we will get to see much more characters in the game.

Where did you get this information from, I don't wanna get my hopes up if I don't know the source lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurricane Rev
Admin
avatar

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:18 am

o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
Hurricane Rev wrote:
Guys, there is going to be a new trailer which is coming really soon and It is likely that we will get to see much more characters in the game.

Where did you get this information from, I don't wanna get my hopes up if I don't know the source lol.

Chin from Tecmo Koei Europe said there will be a new DOA5 trailer and I think that we will get to see more characters in that trailer. That is my opinion though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
o Arnell Long 0

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:16 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
Hurricane Rev wrote:
Guys, there is going to be a new trailer which is coming really soon and It is likely that we will get to see much more characters in the game.

Where did you get this information from, I don't wanna get my hopes up if I don't know the source lol.

Chin from Tecmo Koei Europe said there will be a new DOA5 trailer and I think that we will get to see more characters in that trailer. That is my opinion though.


So us seeing a new trailer is "FACT"...but us seeing new characters is your "OPINION"...alright cool, just wanted to be sure lol, but hey, either way Rev, we get to see a new DOA trailer which is more than enough!

I really wish to see that Ayane vs Hitomi fight, because all we got was screen-shots from their fight but Team Ninja never provided us with a video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurricane Rev
Admin
avatar

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 am

o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
So us seeing a new trailer is "FACT"...but us seeing new characters is your "OPINION"...alright cool, just wanted to be sure lol, but hey, either way Rev, we get to see a new DOA trailer which is more than enough!

I really wish to see that Ayane vs Hitomi fight, because all we got was screen-shots from their fight but Team Ninja never provided us with a video.

Yep!! Although, What I meant when I said we could see more characters in the game, I meant we could actually see the rest of the characters in DOA, like Helena, Bass, Lei Fang, Zack and etc. But there is a chance that they could actually show a new character in the trailer. Anything is possible

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
o Arnell Long 0

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:00 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
So us seeing a new trailer is "FACT"...but us seeing new characters is your "OPINION"...alright cool, just wanted to be sure lol, but hey, either way Rev, we get to see a new DOA trailer which is more than enough!

I really wish to see that Ayane vs Hitomi fight, because all we got was screen-shots from their fight but Team Ninja never provided us with a video.

Yep!! Although, What I meant when I said we could see more characters in the game, I meant we could actually see the rest of the characters in DOA, like Helena, Bass, Lei Fang, Zack and etc. But there is a chance that they could actually show a new character in the trailer. Anything is possible


Yea I knew you meant the normal characters of past DOA games, lol, I wrote it wrong when I said "new" characters, but like you say, anything is possible but in all honesty, I wanna see the old characters more because after seeing Kasumi and others, I just can't wait to see the changes to the rest of the cast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurricane Rev
Admin
avatar

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:09 am

o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
Yea I knew you meant the normal characters of past DOA games, lol, I wrote it wrong when I said "new" characters, but like you say, anything is possible but in all honesty, I wanna see the old characters more because after seeing Kasumi and others, I just can't wait to see the changes to the rest of the cast!

I defintely agree with you. I am Hyped up to see Lei Fang and Zack!! I don't know why but I keep on thinking that Zack will have some hair or some sort of afro lool. Although, there is one thing that I want DOA5 to have......

A Korean Tae Kwon Do Female Character!! happyyes

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sonicstormer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 am

Awesome so were going to have another trailer can't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hurricane Rev
Admin
avatar

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:43 pm

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%87%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%82%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96#.E3.83.97.E3.83.AC.E3.82.A4.E3.83.A4.E3.83.BC.E3.82.AD.E3.83.A3.E3.83.A9.E3.82.AF.E3.82.BF.E3.83.BC

I know that this is in Japanese but this information is really interesting. It tells you how old the characters will be in DOA5. Lei Fang is going to be 24 and Zack is going to be 30?!?!?! spock

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
o Arnell Long 0

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:26 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%87%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%82%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96#.E3.83.97.E3.83.AC.E3.82.A4.E3.83.A4.E3.83.BC.E3.82.AD.E3.83.A3.E3.83.A9.E3.82.AF.E3.82.BF.E3.83.BC

I know that this is in Japanese but this information is really interesting. It tells you how old the characters will be in DOA5. Lei Fang is going to be 24 and Zack is going to be 30?!?!?! spock


I love those ages lol! I'm glad everyone has matured as it shows in the trailer, with age comes beauty. No more people saying "DOA and it's 14 yr old girls"...lol, now they can't say anything!


And Rev, this website also hints that all the characters will be making a return because it shows their age in DOA5. The reason I said that because some people thought not everyone was going to comeback, but this Site clears all that up...I wanna see em now!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chako33

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 am

All characters will be 5 years older thant the first DOA, sounds realistic to me and it is much better!

PS: OH GOSH Gen Fu will be 70 O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o Arnell Long 0

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:05 am

I got this from Grap3 on Freestepdodge saying "Team Ninja says that age thing isn't true here": https://twitter.com/teamninjastudio/status/178053598008184832


@TeamNINJAStudio ウィキペディアのDOAのページについてですが、キャラクターの年齢がDOA5から5つ上がるという形で編集されていますが、これは事実でしょうか。ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%87…"

Well it was good while it lasted lol.

I'm pretty sure all the characters will age a bit, but we won't find out til later down the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chako33

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:17 am

Kasumi's look on the video seems more credible for a 22yo woman than a 17yo teenager lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonicstormer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: The official Dead or ALive 5 thread    Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 am

ok so that was false info. The characters look like they age about 2 maybe 3 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o Arnell Long 0

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 31
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 am

chako33 wrote:
Kasumi's look on the video seems more credible for a 22yo woman than a 17yo teenager lol

Yea true that, I must say she does indeed look more mature. But like Sonicstormer said, even though the information was false, they do at least look 2 or 3 yrs older than DOA4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonicstormer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: The official Dead or ALive 5 thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:36 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dead Or Alive 5 Tournament
» Official Forza Motorsport 5 Thread - Part 2
» So, Apparently PSASBR Was A Failure...
» Rate that DOA character (Leifang)
» [EXPLICIT] THE OFFICIAL EXPAND DONG SPAM THREAD

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Or Alive 5 :: General Discussions-
Jump to: