Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread

Go down 
+22
I'm a Fighter
Zmiius
KwonJigglypuff
Kiori
WonderlandSyndrome
WydrA
Snuggles
LondonLust
Thunderninja02
AyaneHaneHAAAAAAAAA
UncleKitchener
Chris the Ninja
Shaera-chan
Kasumi
Leifang12
chako33
dezeray112
Nitro
LavanderGirl
Sonicstormer
o Arnell Long 0
Hurricane Rev
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 am

I'm a Fighter wrote:
so what day do you think they will reveal the characters ?? i hope it's tomorrow for ANZAC day

I hope we will get something either tomorrow or Friday. Wednesday and Friday seems like the most important days in the week lool
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:23 am

WonderlandSyndrome wrote:
Sonicstormer wrote:
^^ if you want to get technical with it momiji is a shrine maiden not a ninja so it wont be a big deal. Lei Fang can also get pair with Hitomi Lei Fang wins the match and than she faces one of the VF character.

Isn't Momiji Ryu's student though? I thought that would make her a ninja-in-training at least.

And I forgot about Hitomi. Yeah, she could be paired up with Lei Fang, I just thought that since we are getting two new characters, she wouldn't be appearing again this time around.

But now I have a question: do you think we are getting still images, or a new trailer?

Yes Momiji is a ninja - in training after NG Dragon sword she decides to become a shrine maiden so she never had a chance to complete the traning. My guess is we might get an image like TN did for kasumi than the next day they will show us a the trailer
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 am

I WANT MOMIJI NOWWWWW =P

lol

i wanna see the train stage
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
AngryWorm

AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 am

Ugh. I can't help it, I still feel sick after the Ayane vs Hitomi trailer. Really felt let down by Team Ninja.

I predict they'll show Lei Fang vs Jann Lee, then have Pai smackdown whoever wins, likely Lei Fang. Pai will be the last fighter standing though. The Virtua Fighter tie-in feels so... heh, well, I'll save my thoughts on that for a rainy day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryWorm
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 am

Yeah, That could happen and it would work quite nicly. Although, I imagine that Jann Lee will beat Lei Fang seeing how Lei fang beat him in DOA4 and Jann Lee wants his revenge on Lei Fang. But either way, Lei Fang or Jann Lee vs Pai would be a very interesting match to see
Back to top Go down
AngryWorm

AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:22 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
Lei fang beat him in DOA4 and Jann Lee wants his revenge on Lei Fang.

Proof of this? scratch
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:07 am

LOL,

it makes sense, however jann lee did beat lei-fang in 1-2 and 3, so maybe leifang will win again, too balance this out,

however Jann kee winning would also be good for revenge reasons and to be better, AGAIN, ( Soz Leifang12 =D )
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 am

the hole revenge idea is a good idea will spice it up. I think they might show something tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 am

if not on friday,

but they better show it tomz, cause i want them 2
Back to top Go down
AngryWorm

AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:07 am

I predict Thursday.
Back to top Go down
WonderlandSyndrome

WonderlandSyndrome

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

#DOA5 tournament will be held at our booth in London MCM Expo (details TBA). Also, more characters coming this end of week too. #TKfamily
- from Chin Soon Sun (Community Manager for Tecmo Koei Europe)

I'm guessing that they will be using the demo still, but that should be fun. And I'm guessing that "end of week" means Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://deadoralive.wikia.com/
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 pm

WonderlandSyndrome wrote:
#DOA5 tournament will be held at our booth in London MCM Expo (details TBA). Also, more characters coming this end of week too. #TKfamily
- from Chin Soon Sun (Community Manager for Tecmo Koei Europe)

I'm guessing that they will be using the demo still, but that should be fun. And I'm guessing that "end of week" means Friday.

OMG so cool! Is there someone who would like to have me staying with them during London Expo xD haha I really want to attend!!!
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

nawwww, you could stay with me =P lol
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Sweet!! DOA5 is sure going to be very active in MAY!!!! Although, the worst thing about this is that I have to use a Pad. Sad

But anyway, It is time for me to get ready for London Expo and DOATEC London!!
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 pm

sounds fun,

maybe i come to one of those events
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Thunderninja02 wrote:

I am so tempted to say yes to the offer!!! I really want to win that tournament and I believe I can ! My Ayane I DOA5 is deadly Razz

But good luck to everyone attending the tournament and the event Wink
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official dead or alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Going to be a tournament at london expo awesome maybe if we're lucky they will update the demo
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Leifang12 wrote:
Thunderninja02 wrote:

I am so tempted to say yes to the offer!!! I really want to win that tournament and I believe I can ! My Ayane I DOA5 is deadly Razz

But your Ayane isn't has deadly as my old girl Hitomi lool Very Happy. I am going to aim for that top place! I did it for SC5 at the last London Expo and I plan on doing it again for DOA5.

Remember folks, The Hurricane Is Reving Up for London Expo!
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Hurricane Rev wrote:
Leifang12 wrote:
Thunderninja02 wrote:

But your Ayane isn't has deadly as my old girl Hitomi lool Very Happy. I am going to aim for that top place! I did it for SC5 at the last London Expo and I plan on doing it again for DOA5.

Remember folks, The Hurricane Is Reving Up for London Expo!

If i am attending you can kiss first place goodbye, because it has my name written all over it Razz haha I don't think I will go but it's not ll that expensive to travel to London, but being there is what costs money xD
Plus, I've never been in the UK and I want to see it aswell! But I don't have a lot of money sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 pm

lol, you both forget that my main is

playable, soo your both screwed
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 am

Leifang12 wrote:
If i am attending you can kiss first place goodbye, because it has my name written all over it Razz haha I don't think I will go but it's not ll that expensive to travel to London, but being there is what costs money xD
Plus, I've never been in the UK and I want to see it aswell! But I don't have a lot of money sadly Sad

Lool I wish you could make this man. It would be really cool to see you. Hopefully you will be able to go to the UK one day and I will get the chance to play you offline.

ThunderNinja02: you forgot that Hitomi used to be my main character.
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 am

Thunderninja02 wrote:
lol, you both forget that my main is

playable, soo your both screwed
Maybe we should have a match with your Hayabusa vs my awesome Ayane in DOAD Razz

Hurricane Rev wrote:
Leifang12 wrote:

Lool I wish you could make this man. It would be really cool to see you. Hopefully you will be able to go to the UK one day and I will get the chance to play you offline.

ThunderNinja02: you forgot that Hitomi used to be my main character.

I will someday!!!! I love the UK and I love your language and accent! Sad I will try to lure my father into buying me a ticket Razz I also really want to meet you guys ad also wanna meet Chin! Wink

Ohh I did not know Hitomi was your last main xD

Last edited by Leifang12 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 am

lol, USED TO be rev, USED to be,

leifang i will when you learn to spell it right

it is a H not a G .

plus try not to do that i don't randomly lash out at lei-fang.......so back off of my main, i have respect for you as a friend and a fighter, one of the top actually, soo dont make me think the opposite K lol thanks

=P
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 am

Thunderninja02 wrote:
lol, USED TO be rev, USED to be,

leifang i will when you learn to spell it right

it is a H not a G .

plus try not to do that i don't randomly lash out at lei-fang.......so back off of my main, i have respect for you as a friend and a fighter, one of the top actually, soo dont make me think the opposite K lol thanks

=P

I'm sorry Sad did not mean to upset you! Hope it's ok Hayabusa Razz Thx for calling me a top player even though I don't agree! I still have a lot to learn about this game Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 am

you are a top player though,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next