Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread

Go down 
+22
I'm a Fighter
Zmiius
KwonJigglypuff
Kiori
WonderlandSyndrome
WydrA
Snuggles
LondonLust
Thunderninja02
AyaneHaneHAAAAAAAAA
UncleKitchener
Chris the Ninja
Shaera-chan
Kasumi
Leifang12
chako33
dezeray112
Nitro
LavanderGirl
Sonicstormer
o Arnell Long 0
Hurricane Rev
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 am

.. I wanna try and guess which stages intertwine with which characters. Maybe it's unlikely that they're character specific, but maybe the characters they go with work in pairs, and improtant meetings happen in each stage between certain characters (which is kinda what's always happeed in DOA.. like Helena facing Ein in the clone lab in DOA2 or Hitomi meeting Lei Fang in Seaside Market)

Seen so far:
Battlefield/Hotzone - (Christie/Bayman/new char?) this is totally Bayman's stage, since he's a soldier now, but besides Christie probably bumping into him here, I think one of the new chars might be related to it as well, maybe Rig
Dorou - (not sure, but everyone seems to say this is Lei's and Jan's and probably Gen Fu's and Eliot's) for anyone who doesnt know, we can see this appear in the demo's menu screen.
Jungle - (VF character stage?) Looks like this stage was just made for the VF chars, I doubt it'll be used in the story, but maybe for the Ninjas?
Sibuya/Scramble - (Ryu/Hayate/Ayane/Kasumi?) It's a Japanese rooftop at night (except modern rather than traditional this time), the perfect place for ninjas to meet and have serious conversations, lol

Not Seen yet:
Plant Heliport - (Not sure who this could be for) Interesting they brought this back.. I thought it was gone with the DOATEC tritowers? guess they found a new heliport, but I'm glad to see it back, especially for tag, I just hope you can turn the dangerzone off in it this time.
Gym - (no idea again, Bass? Tina? lol) I wonder if this means a fighting/training gym or a workout gym, lol.
Lobby - (again.. maybe Helena? the new chars?) probably the lobby of whatever stage the heliport is in.. or maybe even though it's in this list, it's actually the lobby for the online mode The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 Ohmy
Tatami - (training stage?) who knows, maybe they could use this in the story.. I wonder if they'll still leave it endless like DOA4's
Pro Wres - (yay.. Bass/Lisa/Tina obviously) good to see this back, my most played DOA4 stage, mostly cuz it was the only tag stage that allowed dangerzone to be off
Temple - (depends on what kinda temple, but this can be important to a lot of chars)
Aquarium - (Helena?) - maybe you can break the glass and get your oppent wet and whacked out by a dolphen, lol... nah, PETA would be all over that...
South Pole - (kasumi and ayane again?) If Snowman's working on this again, it only makes sense this stage would return, lol.
Circus - (I can only guess... a new char or someone has joined the circus.. Lisa? lol) 2 tiered circus? All I know is that the dangerzones are gonna be interesting.. a Cannon? Maybe you can hit your oppenent into a strong man and he throws you to the other tier XD
Train - (no idea, maybe it's Lei Fang's train from her DOA4 ending, LOL) Oh man this is gonna be 2 tiered.. I hope it goes from fighting ontop of a moving train to a cliffhanger and then the tracks after a crash or something, lol
Laboratory - (not sure, Lisa? (I keep bring her up... hehe) new char?) - doesnt seem like it'd be too different from the plant... except that this is 2 tiered
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
LondonLust

LondonLust

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 am

I would love any snow stage, especially the snowman one in DOA3.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 am

i loved that stage
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official dead or alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:50 am

A snow would be cool but I thought the snowman stage was from doau2?
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 am

yeah, the KOKU an had a snowman,

that stage was amazing,

there should be DLC stages from 2 3 4 and D
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 am

Here are my following suggestions for a few stages:

Temple: Gen Fu, Eliot and Possibly Brad Wong
Gym: Mila and Rig?
Circus: Zack (Because of his personality)

I am really looking forward to seeing more stages in this game

EDIT: Nowgamer has done an interview with Team Ninja about toning down the sex in DOA5

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/1341388/dead_or_alive_5_toning_down_the_sexy_life_after_itagaki_interview.html
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:13 am

Quote :
Gym: Mila and Rig?

This may sound stupid, but to me, this stage more or less confirms the fact that Mila or Rig would use "Gymnastic Fighting". I mean, it was hugely request by the fans with TKD (it's my feeling).

I'm sure Circus and Train will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 am

i really wanna see the train map now
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 pm

LavanderGirl wrote:
Thunderninja02 wrote:
i thought brad was his second tag partner

because gen-fu is his master

Yes but it's Brad first remember? (DOA4) And since Dimensions come after DOA4 (by year) it would be Gen Fu. (I think that's how it goes). But in DOA4 Brad is Eliot's main tag partner, but he can be paired up with Gen Fu, but he isn't Eliot's main tag partner. (I read it on DOAWiki).

Eliot + Brad Wong / Gen Fu

Even if this is true, he would, or at least should, come out with Gen Fu, as they have the strong
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:20 pm

WydrA wrote:
LavanderGirl wrote:
Thunderninja02 wrote:
i thought brad was his second tag partner

because gen-fu is his master

Yes but it's Brad first remember? (DOA4) And since Dimensions come after DOA4 (by year) it would be Gen Fu. (I think that's how it goes). But in DOA4 Brad is Eliot's main tag partner, but he can be paired up with Gen Fu, but he isn't Eliot's main tag partner. (I read it on DOAWiki).

Eliot + Brad Wong / Gen Fu

Even if this is true, he would, or at least should, come out with Gen Fu, as they have the strong

Yes Gen Fu and Eliot have the strongest bond together.<3
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:15 pm

I think helena has to come out vs kokoro

soon
Back to top Go down
I'm a Fighter

I'm a Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Thunderninja02 wrote:

soon

I HOPE SO !!! Helena VS Kokoro
Back to top Go down
WonderlandSyndrome

WonderlandSyndrome

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 pm

I'm a Fighter wrote:
Thunderninja02 wrote:

soon

I HOPE SO !!! Helena VS Kokoro

I think that's the best pair-up for Kokoro :3 Helena could have gone with Christie, but she get paired with Bayman
Back to top Go down
http://deadoralive.wikia.com/
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 pm

I think the next bunch of news is going to be at London Expo and its going to be a trailer like these. And it will be around 3 mins. where they will show all the characters, but maybe not the new ones and the VF character, just the normal "old ones".

Then at TGS we will see a 5-7 min. trailer with the new characters introduced and some storymode and ending cinematics and all that stuff! Smile

Last edited by Leifang12 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or ALive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:31 pm

In this months Famitsu magazine, they interview Youhei Shinbori to discuss about the latest information about Dead or Alive 5. The artical is in Japanese hears the link
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201204/29014056.html
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:18 am

nice,

in the dead or alive 3 trailer that leifang put up,

hayate wind thingy that he did on bass should be his power blow
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:42 am

Thunderninja02 wrote:
nice,

in the dead or alive 3 trailer that leifang put up,

hayate wind thingy that he did on bass should be his power blow

I like Hayates powerblow as it is now Smile Maybe he should do the teleport punches thing first and then do the wind thingy after it Very Happy That would be awesome Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:49 am

yes that mix would be beastly,

SEND IN THAT IDEA =P
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:05 am

I though Team Ninja was not supposed to go to London Expo.
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:19 am

KwonJigglypuff wrote:
I though Team Ninja was not supposed to go to London Expo.

They are and they are also going to have a DOA5 Demo tournament there aswell Sad And they have announced that there will be news about DOA5 there Excited
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:25 am

good sounds great
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official dead or alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:36 am

I can't Wait for the London expo I think they will show at lest 4 characters at event
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:40 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
I can't Wait for the London expo I think they will show at lest 4 characters at event

I hope they show Leifang there Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ok, I hope they will show the rest of the original cast at London Expo and wait with the announcement of the new characters and VF characters till E3 or TGS!
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:08 am

sounds like a idea
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:44 am

Thunderninja02 wrote:
sounds like a idea

Yeah Very Happy that way they will please all the current fans with their fav. characters and on the next announcement they will make them interested in the new characters and VF characters and start the hype right before the game is released! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next