Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

hayate wind dash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScoobyDoobs

hayate wind dash Empty
PostSubject: hayate wind dash   hayate wind dash EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 am

hi i gota say this demo is fantastic,the only bummer now is i cant wait til september lol.i have afew questions about the wind dash,cannot teleport behind opponent and he doesnt seem to have many options after dash,nyone else had more luck?
Cool
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

hayate wind dash Empty
PostSubject: Re: hayate wind dash   hayate wind dash EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:36 am

Well, I haven't been using him but I have been fighting against Hayate alot yesterday and his wind dash is quite interesting. Every time he does the wind dash, I keep on thinking that he is doing his Power Blow lool. I am going to start using him just to see what kind of things he can do with his wind dash.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
ScoobyDoobs

hayate wind dash Empty
PostSubject: Re: hayate wind dash   hayate wind dash EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 am

I've tried to low throw punish him when he does the wind dash and I think you can do it if he doesn't attack after but he does a kick or punch you can't punish. I can't do the teleportation with Hayate. I don't think it's there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hayate wind dash Empty
PostSubject: Re: hayate wind dash   hayate wind dash Empty

Back to top Go down

hayate wind dash
Page 1 of 1