Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition

Go down 
+8
WydrA
KwonJigglypuff
Thunderninja02
xxSweet_Sakixx
Kiori
Ayane1989
Sonicstormer
Hurricane Rev
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition Empty
PostSubject: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 pm

DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition Logo10
When a competition ends, another competition begins and Dead Or Alive EU is proud to presents a "I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter" contest!! There will be 4 lucky winners of this competition that will recieve a code for the DOA5 (2 character) demo!

Now, for you you win a code for the DOA5 demo, all you have to do is the following:

- Tell us about your DOA history

- What best things do you like about DOA

- Tell us why we should pick you!

And because of our brand new slogan (I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter), You must add the slogan at the end of your statement!

The deadline for this competition will be on Monday 30th April 2012 and there will be 4 winners that will win the DOA5 2 character demo!!

Good Luck To Everyone!!
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: DOAEU presents I'm a European Fighter    DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

So my guess is that we post it here or do we have to send it by PM.
Back to top Go down
Ayane1989

Ayane1989

PostSubject: My history!   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 am

Hi. First: My English is Bad. and i have the hayate vs. Ayane demo but i need the hitomi vs. Ryu Demo Sad for ps3

It all began when my brother bought DOA1..I was young xD But I'm was instantly in love with DOA.
Later I bought DOA2 for the PS2.. i played it every day with my friends. everyone had their favorite Char. ^.^ my fav. is Ayane. she is beautiful and amazing. i love all outfits from her.
I bought later the other games: Dead or alive 3 for xbox, dead or alive beachvolleyball for xbox and I must say I bought the Xbox just because of DOA.. ^^
and then dead or alive ultimate and for the xbox 360 then DOA4 and doaxtreme2 :3 and for my psp doa Paradise ^^
DOA is for me the best game.. i have so much fun with that game. it is beautiful amazing and the chars are fast! *_*
i was sad that I had to wait so many years.. and then came the day: "DOA5 is coming soon!" I WAS SO HAPPY!!! I never really played ninja gaiden.. but for doa i bought ninja gaiden 3! but i don't found here the CE from ninja gaiden 3 Q_Q and now I wish I could play with hitomi ;(
DOA5 looks so amazing! and Ayane.. WOW omg she is very beautiful! i can't wait Q_Q I LOVE THE GAME!

i am a very big fan from doa.. i bought the xbox because of Dead or alive.. and the xbox360 too.. and that is true..
but i am happy that doa5 coming out für ps3 <3
dead or alive is amazing.. it is a beautiful game! and for me the best game! and that for ever!

I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter!

Last edited by Ayane1989 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiori

Kiori

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 am

Ayane1989 wrote:
Hi. First: My English is Bad.

It all began when my brother bought DOA1..I was young xD But I'm was instantly in love with DOA.
Later I bought DOA2 for the PS2.. i played it every day with my friends. everyone had their favorite Char. ^.^ my fav. is Ayane. she is beautiful and amazing. i love all outfits from her.
I bought later the other games: Dead or alive 3 for xbox, dead or alive beachvolleyball for xbox and I must say I bought the Xbox just because of DOA.. ^^
and then dead or alive ultimate and for the xbox 360 then DOA4 and doaxtreme2 :3 and for my psp doa Paradise ^^
DOA is for me the best game.. i have so much fun with that game. it is beautiful amazing and the chars are fast! *_*
i was sad that I had to wait so many years.. and then came the day: "DOA5 is coming soon!" I WAS SO HAPPY!!! I never really played ninja gaiden.. but for doa i bought ninja gaiden 3! but i don't found here the CE from ninja gaiden 3 Q_Q and now I wish I could play with hitomi ;(
DOA5 looks so amazing! and Ayane.. WOW omg she is very beautiful! i can't wait Q_Q I LOVE THE GAME!

I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter!

Willkommen im Forum! Werden ja immer mehr Deutsche hier! =) lg Kiori
Back to top Go down
xxSweet_Sakixx

xxSweet_Sakixx

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:35 am

Hi im such a huge DOA fan and im entering because im a european fighter and i know it
It all started way back when i bought my first console(Xbox) and I bought a bundle of games and in that there was DOA 3 the best game i ever had played and as i played my passion in DOA and confiedence grew as i mastered every player and then i went on to fight opponents challenge them and 2 years later DOA 4 and my passion grew again rapidly so i knew i had to satisfy it so i went on to DOA 4 and the i masterd 2 more new players.I loved playing it i played i straight for 6 years let me say again 6 years and well in that time period i had learn the game like the back of my hand and well i still wanted to carry on and prove that i will strive to be the best player i could.After DOA 4 DOAD came out and i needed that so begging my parents i got a Nintendo 3DS but I couldnt get the game so I had to find a job i searched and searched for a job with good pay i found a job finally but i had to work for classmate who was a bully and they humiliated me but i got the pay and finally brought DOAD the hassle and tassle payed off. also i didnt,dont and will ever care if people make fun of me for that.This is why I love DOA
The best thing about DOA is everything about it the charaters,controls,backgrounds,history you name it it is one of the most greatest games ever made (this is no lie)
This is why i want no cancel that need this game to show that this is the best game and having a passion is not a joke
I hope you pick someone that will be happy with such a great game like that
DOA GAMER-Mizz_Trouble
Remember - I am European fighter

Last edited by Mizz_trouble on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 am

i would write one, but i got my NG3 CE todayssss

good luck guys
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 am

It was 10 years ago. It was supposed to be a disastrous wednesday. I had to go with my mum and my brother to Carrefour (a sort of Wallmart), in order to buy some food and stuff. Bu then, seing that I was bored, my mom just said to my brother and I : "hey guys, why don't each one of you choose a game ?". My brother picked Half Life 2, while I was attracted by Kasumi's breast on DOA2's cover. I had a crush on Helena (even if I've always been in love with Ein's abs). Then, one day, my dad came on my room, and said "Why are you so lazy ? Stop playing ! You must work to get an A+" just like an asian dad would say. No, i'm kidding. Anyway, he threw our PS2 on the wall, and my 2 years love story with DOA just stopped.
8 years later, I was still that gentle boy, fascinated by women and breasts (even if I've always been in love with Snake's butt in MGS). Anyway, DOA was now in love with Microsoft, and I only had a Wii.. then, my brother bought an Xbox360, and I could eventually play to DOA4. After such a huge gap, it was really exciting and I was really nostalgic (en it's weird, but I missed so many newcomers, Christie, Kokoro, Brad, etc., but it's like I instantly adopted them).
Then DOAD came out. I bought a 3DS. Then DOA5 was announced, and I bought a PS3 (to watch my LOST blu-rays too). And the ardor is back now. I'm a grown-up, and now one will ever separate us again hihihihi.

What I prefer in DOA is Helena. Her story (the best non-ninja storyline), her costumes (her red coattail from DOA2), her themes (Blazed Up Melpomeme), her moves (an even better Piguaquan than Xiaoyu IMO). Maybe because she is French too. I also love the "5 women" from DOA2 (Tina, Lei Fang, Kasumi, Helena, Ayane).

There is something impressive about this game, it's that I really love all the characters (even Leon who I find a bit slow and brutal), I can't even hate Tengu or Bass. The girls are flexible, they have quick moves. The boys are not as charismatic in my opinion, but there are not "oafish"/clumsy like in other fighting games. And the entertaining moves (ninja moves, some counters) are just epic. A CGI movie with some choregraphy based on these moves would be wondrous. Just picture it. A CGI fight between Kasumi and Ayane, Helena and Christie, etc.

I don't want to win, I just wanted to take part in it. I already have a code, sorry about that, I've just noticed there was a price. You can delete it if you want Rev. Oops..

Yeah guys, I am a EUROPEAN fighter. Bye
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm not european
I don't own an Xbox 360, or PS3
I've only played since Dimensions!
THE END
(I can feel I'm gonna win this one Razz )
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:25 pm

What got me into DOA - DOA History
Okay what got me into the series was that I first saw my older sibling playing DOA 2 Ultimate with some mates, when the xbox came out in 2003. I really liked the flow of the hair, the movements of the clothes, and the fighting styles seemed interesting. The game looked good as well. His friend was playing survival mode with most of the girls that he chosen to play as. I did and was allowed a go to play the game, as I lost and had a few wins (I think) I was allowed to choose some different characters, so I did. I don't remember much about which ones I chose but I think it might of been Kasumi and Ayane and for my other try on survival it was defiantly Tina and LeiFang (or vise versa). I never really got that many wins to begin with, and because I enjoyed it quiet alot I'd say beacuse of this, it's what got me into the series.

As the series grew on me it wasn't really that long until I got attached to it so much that I wanted the very first one and to try it out. But luckily there was a demo (for the xbox on the xbox magazine cover) of DOA Ultimate as a demo, on the demo disk. I eagerly asked if I could get the game and my parent said yes I could. When I finally went back home I tried the DOA Ultimate demo and I was blown away! It was all so perfect, but too bad that alot of it was locked and only "Time attack" was open (I think so, but I think it was that mode that was only open, I don't quiet remember as much). There were only 4 available characters to choose from Bass Armstrong, Tina Armstrong, Jann Lee and LeiFang (Bass and Tina were defiantly unlocked, not sure about the other two but I am very positive about them being unlocked as well). So I played 'Time Attack' mode many times and experienced their different fighting styles, and you know what? I loved it. The game is so very amazing that I looked for the whole game in the disk when ever me and my family went out. It was actually quiet hard to and I didn't really get to try it out at all, so I was only stuck with the demo (for a long time).

The PS2 came then and I did get it on my birthday (I was young, let's say maybe 12-13) and when I saw DOA2 on the shelf I was like Excited <-- defiantly my reaction. It was really cheap so my parent bought it for me. As I arrived to get home again I popped the disk inside my PS2 and began playing the different modes. Superb it was. I also completed story mode with all the characters, and the story is really nice. I aimed to be a DOA professional and be the greatest DOA player around. I also wondered if there was online on the PS2 version but that, I never found out.

As I still had my xbox I bumped into DOA3. I had to try the game. There was no missing out at all. O_O My parent let me have the game that I choose for it, and thus I completed the game with all the characters yet again, completed time attack and had my full version of survival unlocked. I always aimed to get to 100 wins and to see if I'll unlock anything fancy, but I never really got to 100 at all. It was mighty hard and frustrating. I gave up in the end (and also the fact that there was no online play dissapointed me, but oh well). I was stuck on DOA3 for quiet a long time. Also by most of this time, I made a final decision to stay with LeiFang. Now I fully stick to her and play the other characters for fun.

By 2008 - 2009 (I might of been those dates) I had an xbox360, it was actually really nice and decant. Loved the graphics and everything. When the time hit, that where I got DOA4 (the platinum edition) and I still have it today. In DOA4 it was 'quick' and it seemed to be 'combo friendly' okay, it isn't exactly combo friendly at all. It isn't Tekken, it's DOA. You could juggle the characters up in the air. It's a fast paced game, I do think that it was quiet a hard game to master. As I played online for the first time as I was gold I am mostly a B rank, I was an A+ but then dropped down to A- and finally got stuck on
B for the rest of my life. I mostly play offline now. Online... sometimes I miss it. Sad

Now today I mostly either play on DOA2 for my PS2 or DOA4. As its these consoles that are mostly out. I hardly touch the xbox, but I still play on my PS2 and play DOA2 sometimes. I'm sure I'll be a pro DOA player someday. I guess this is my story.

What's the best thing I like about DOA
Like I said above, but I'll also write down some other things on what I like about it. I actually thought it was really nice that the characters spoke 'Japanese' and that it sounded really nice, and also by that I could learn some of their language (I now do know what most of it means but I still got to practice). I was also surprised about the breast physics and as I hardly ever saw things like this in video games I do like them. But I wouldn't say there the best quality. I'm going to have to say that, the best quality in the DOA fighting game are the characters fighting styles, and that there are many different ones to choose from, like Tina and Bass's pro wrestling fighting style, and Kasumis and Ayanes Ninjutsu. This actually goes for all the characters as well, they all are unique and have their own personality's.

Tell us why we should pick you!
Okay this one is kinda tricky here. Why should you pick me? Well you don't have to at all, but I'd say that if you picked me and when I try that DOA5 demo I'd defiantly give the DOA fans some feedback and what the game is like. Also I've quiet wanted to try the DOA5 demo, but it's all up to the judge on this.

DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition Logo10
I'm a European fighter!
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:30 pm

I am definitely liking those DOA Histories people Smile

KwonJigglypuff: No worries man. I won't delete what you wrote seeing how it took you a quite a while to write that and thanks for participating Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am

i wouldn't want to judge this one

it would make me go😕 affraid DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition 3517531745
Back to top Go down
SeraphimJester

SeraphimJester

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:01 am

- Tell us about your DOA hist[/u]ory

I had first gotten into Dead Or Alive when I was just seven. My father recently purchased Dead Or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast. From time to time my relatives would come over, and play non-stop. Whenever I was auspicious, and determined to play I was ridiculed because I was so young, and from my perspective underestimated. Everytime I'd played, I constantly suffered horrible losses, and subsequently I was mocked by my cousins and other family members.

Three years later, the Xbox was released, and I received one for Christmas. All of a sudden this TV advertisement popped up featuring a guy dressed up as Christie in her signature assassin jumpsuit running around a park performing her moves in a goofy fashion, and then a quick glimpse of the gameplay was shown. This reignited my passion for the game, and momentarily I got it and played it non-stop.

Fast-forward to DOA4, I got that as well practised, and challenged my father and relatives and yet I remain undefeated in our household. DOA provided me with the confidence as a gamer in the fighting genre, and broadened my horizons; kickstarting my passion for the fighting genre, and delving into other counterparts such as Tekken and VF. In essence, Dead Or Alive has strengthed my resolve as a fighter.

-The fluidity of the gameplay, and the interactivity of the levels. The fact that you can interact with the environment gives the game a cinematic feel, and makes it more action packed.
- The Uniqueness of each character. DOA probably has one of the smallest rosters in the fighting game universe, however every character has such an in depth story to them, that every gamer can relate to.

I can't actually answer this question because there are also other users on here, who want the code as much as I do so instead of trying to convince you, I believe that it's ultimately your decision as to who you want to give the code to. Smile

I'M A EUROPEAN FIGHTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Well If it stays like this, than it won't be hard for me to choose which ones will be getting the demo Very Happy

But come one people!! Tell us about your DOA history and tell us why you want the DOA5 demo!!
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 pm

o_O ,

it should never not be hard
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 am

Thunderninja02 wrote:
o_O ,

Yeah, I know that. It was a joke Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:46 am

some jokes are not nice -_-

JOKING
Back to top Go down
Dreus76

Dreus76

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Greetings from Italy! I'm a European Fighter!!

- Tell us about your DOA history

Well, it was about 14 years ago, I was doing a hip hop stage in a very big disco, there was a corner with some coin ops and there I saw DOA for the first time. I'm a gamer from my early age, I passed thru almost any VG system, it was Playstation Time in those days, and though I already seen 3D videogames like Virtuafighter or Tekken, I was completely astonished by the incredible graphics of DOA, and the way the heroines were depicted on screen. It looked the most realistic VG for its time, even though with a mixed anime style. From that moment, I looked for and found every possible DOA release for my home systems, the PSX version wasn't as good as the arcade counterpart, but gave a nice feedback and tasty playability anyway, then the Saturn version (that I still own), revealed to be even better! Then Dreamcast version and so on, with Ps2, Xbox, Xbox 360 and little 3DS. The best 3D Beat'em up in my humble opinion, the more you play, the more you want!

Surely the very fast action, the easiness of combo attacks, and the blocking system. Game flows really fluid and fast! And of course those beautiful girls!! I saw some clips of the new chapter, and it looks even better than imagined! Can't wait to try it!

Uhm, why not XD? Really I don't know why, I'm just one of the many people out there with an insane passion for this game, so it's up to you, if you find my story somewhat interesting, just give me a chance to try out the new TK masterpiece ^^/!

I'm a European Fighter!!
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 am

you know rev if you want help with this,

im here =P
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 am

Just a reminder to everyone that this competition ends on Monday!!!

Tell us about your DOA history and tell us why we should give you the DOA5 demo code to you.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:18 am

nice

=P
Back to top Go down
SeraphimJester

SeraphimJester

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:02 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
Thunderninja02 wrote:
o_O ,

Yeah, I know that. It was a joke Laughing

Lol Hurricane Razz You and your humour. Razz
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:50 am

Okay the competition should have ended, today. I am now waiting for the winners to be announced and who won.
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:43 am

true that who won ???
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Yep, the competition is over and I will be announcing the winners of this competition very soon
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm

nice, need help ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition   DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

DOAEU Presents I'm a EUROPEAN Fighter Competition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next