Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

DOA question and answers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Max536Drago

Max536Drago

DOA question and answers Empty
PostSubject: DOA question and answers   DOA question and answers EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Can you please help me, I bought dead or alive 3 for xbox, and i'm pretty sure its the American version but theres a problem with it. I am pressing the right buttons to do a punch throw and grab but instead it does some thing completely different. For example: Punch=strong punch, kick=strong kick, and while there is only one type of grab I can only do some of them and not all, Its like the button commands got mashed together, I can't even finish training mode.

Yes I am playing on an xbox 360, if you must know its the one that has the modern warfare 3 design and bundles with the MW3 game. Is it because my xbox is new? My friend told me there was a problem when she plays hers to but everyone else I asked said that there was no problem. Can you help me fix this problem or do you know if dead or alive 3.1 or 3.2 would have the same issues on my 360? Please help me, I am buying dead or alive ultimate and am waiting for it in the mail, but I want to do Hitomi's story mode and enjoy that game as much as I can but I can't do that if my moves are messed up.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOA question and answers   DOA question and answers EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:59 pm

is there something wrong with the settings???
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOA question and answers   DOA question and answers EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

You might have to go on into settings and change your buttons from there. I don't think it has anything to do with the console itself.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Max536Drago

Max536Drago

PostSubject: Re: DOA question and answers   DOA question and answers EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:08 am

Everything is "A" ok now, someone helped me. All I had to do was turn off the analog control. Note: It does however remove your ability to use the analog stick. bash
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: DOA question and answers   DOA question and answers EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:33 am

oh wow
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA question and answers   DOA question and answers Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA question and answers
Page 1 of 1