Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

DOAEU going across Europe!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

DOAEU going across Europe! Empty
PostSubject: DOAEU going across Europe!   DOAEU going across Europe! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 am

Now because this site is a European community based website for DOA, I want to help out other DOA Scenes/Communities in Europe the best way I can. So this day forward, I will be talking to some players from other countries if they want a DOA event in their countries and I will try to find some solutions on making that happen. I know It is hard to hold an event but if you find a good place to do them in, then that would be really good. If you guys want to set up some sort of DOA events in your country, then please post in this thread.

Again, I want to help out other communities as much as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU going across Europe!   DOAEU going across Europe! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 am

That's a wondrous idea !
I am in a rather densily populated city in France (Lyons), but I have to say most of the video games events happen in Paris, the capital, which is unfair, because I can't always go there. I don't know if there is many DOA layers in my city, but sometimes there are expos and video games 'sleepless nights' (with Street Fighter, SSBB, retrogames, things like that), so I'll try to suggest them to play DOA4 one day!

But, as I said, it's rare. There were supposed to be a huge Japan expo in Lyons, but it was canceled because of the mayor or something. Dry

Thanks for the initiative Rev.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU going across Europe!   DOAEU going across Europe! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:00 am

KwonJigglypuff wrote:
That's a wondrous idea !
I am in a rather densily populated city in France (Lyons), but I have to say most of the video games events happen in Paris, the capital, which is unfair, because I can't always go there. I don't know if there is many DOA layers in my city, but sometimes there are expos and video games 'sleepless nights' (with Street Fighter, SSBB, retrogames, things like that), so I'll try to suggest them to play DOA4 one day!

But, as I said, it's rare. There were supposed to be a huge Japan expo in Lyons, but it was canceled because of the mayor or something. Dry

Thanks for the initiative Rev.

Oh, I see.. Well, are there any venue or a games shop that you can hold your events at in Lyons? I can try and find other DOA players in France by using Twitter (I believe KOF06 was trying to find other French players). I am sure that if you do manage to find a venue to host your event in, you can tell players about the events in Lyon that you might hold or something. Also, You can show them DOA4 but It would be good if you introduce them to DOA5, seeing how it is next thing coming. Have you got the DOA5 demo by any chance?
Back to top Go down
chako33

chako33

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU going across Europe!   DOAEU going across Europe! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Same as Kwon but I live in Bordeaux and I'm not sure if there will be many DOA players there :s
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU going across Europe!   DOAEU going across Europe! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:45 am

Right, I will have a word with someone about this sometime next month and I will see what I can do once I've spoken to him Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOAEU going across Europe!   DOAEU going across Europe! Empty

Back to top Go down

DOAEU going across Europe!
Page 1 of 1