Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney Empty
PostSubject: DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney   DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:32 am

We are proud to announce that TKPlayers will be running a Bi-Weekly Online DOA Tournaments! Will Have a prize structure in place!

Tournament Organizers (Koompbala, NOD Subway, Julius Rage)

First place: 3200 MS points (2 1600 point cards)+ DOA5 suprise gift
Second Place: 1600 ms points
Third Place: 800 ms points

DATE: December 23rd, 2011----> 8:00PM EST,
7:00PM CST,
6:00PM MST,
5:00PM PST,
Tournament Rules:

*Double Elimination
*Time - 60 Seconds
* Life - Largest
*Winner Has Character Lock
*Regular Matches (3 round matches) 2/3
*Semi Finals (3 round matches) 3/5
*Grand Finals (3 round matches) 4/7
*Experimental Playground BANNED!
Entrants:

1)Daddles2drunk
2)Japanese lover
3)Subway
4)Relius Badman
5)Jiryah
6) xLastRealKingx
7) Risen Glory
Cool Web Head
9) XSeraphic StarX
10) Master Legend
11) PowerPlayX2
12) DMF xBERGx
13) DucKy 888
14) OneBlackPearl
15) Kenpo 08
16) bulmastif
17) Electrified Jr
18) ILightUpMyLifeI
19) Alex Maganda
20) o kid frostie o
21) JimLoveTessa NL
22) UnderX
You don't have to post on tkplayers.com or be a member go ahead tell everyone you know
Sign ups will be closed midnight PST on 22nd which is Thu so to be technical 12 in the morning on Fri the 23rd.
Future ones after this one you will have to post and be a member we might try this formula again some other time who knows.
I encourage everyone to tell their friends and contact me if you or your friends want in since my name is consistent and I'm Koompbala everywhere so contact me only. (XBL being the best way to get a hold of me)
Another thing make sure you got mic if not make sure you listen through your TV
Be sure to accept invites from (GT) Koompbala and (GT) Subway on the 23rd. I will probably get everyone in a lobby so a 16 person lobby so my recent players will be all participants then from there everyone will make there own room.
I will also send out party inv's cause I know the game channel doesnt work all the time.
Most importantly this tournament is for fun so get hype we want this tourney to be a blowout.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney   DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 am

Another tourny in US of A
Maybe we should organise a Euro DOA4 online tourny?

Are online tournaments useful though?
Rev said that playing DOA4 online is not the best thing to do, but these guys dont see any problem with it
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney   DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:45 am

Nitro wrote:

Rev said that playing DOA4 online is not the best thing to do, but these guys dont see any problem with it

There was a EURO DOA4 online tourney that was in the works before. However, I didn't really have time to hold one. Nor the money to buy the prices. However, it hasn't been drop just yet..

I really hate Online to be honest. I don't think online really help people at all and you can't really play your best when it come online. I don't think it should be taken seriously and that is one reason why I haven't holded a DOA4 online tournament. And That is why I stick to Offline Play. But for some reason, The US DOA community believes that Online is the way forward when it comes to tournaments (lool).
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: TKP Happy Holiday Tourney    DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Nitro wrote:

Their are some pros for online tournaments but if you want people to take a fighting game seriously their is got to have an offline scene. It also depends on the person.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney   DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:46 pm

I can understand that
I think TKPlayers is only using online tournaments to hype the community for DOA5, probably
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney   DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 am

^^ Yeah that's it actually their are individual people that are hosting tournaments just to do that got to get people into DOA so 5 comes out it can be a success.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: TKP Happy Holiday Tourney    DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:20 am

hears a video of the grand finals sorry about the video quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney   DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

DOAT2 - TKP Happy Holiday Tourney
Page 1 of 1