Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread

Go down 
+22
I'm a Fighter
Zmiius
KwonJigglypuff
Kiori
WonderlandSyndrome
WydrA
Snuggles
LondonLust
Thunderninja02
AyaneHaneHAAAAAAAAA
UncleKitchener
Chris the Ninja
Shaera-chan
Kasumi
Leifang12
chako33
dezeray112
Nitro
LavanderGirl
Sonicstormer
o Arnell Long 0
Hurricane Rev
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread Empty
PostSubject: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 am

The first ever screenshot of Kasumi in Dead Or Alive 5!!!

http://deadoraliveeu.blogspot.com/2012/03/kasumi-in-dead-or-alive-5-tease-and-new.html?m=0

Now, get hype for next week people!!!
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Kasumi In Dead Or Alive 5 Tease and New DOA5 Trailer is coming!!

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread Scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=jepzf

Team Ninja has just now tweeted a picture showing off the first and actual footage of Kasumi in Dead Or Alive 5. They took a picture of her arms and they never looked this good before!! It is likely that we will get to see Kasumi sometime next week. Even More, Team Ninja has said that they will be putting up a new trailer for Dead Or Alive 5 in 2 weeks time. So, Make sure you definitely look out for that in the weeks to come and get hype for this tease.

Awesome, I cannot wait to see how she looks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 am

Yeah, Next week should be really exciting and awesome!! I am definitely looking forward to it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:22 am

Man i'm so pump up for next week it should be exciting.
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:49 am

Sweet news! I am going to add what Mr.o Arnell Long 0 has posted in Rev's Tumblr right now. Kasumi ~ ❤
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:17 am

LavanderGirl wrote:
Sweet news! I am going to add what Mr.o Arnell Long 0 has posted in Rev's Tumblr right now. Kasumi ~ ❤

Thanks alot for that Lav!! And Next Week should be Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:42 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
LavanderGirl wrote:

Thanks alot for that Lav!! And Next Week should be Awesome!!!

Hey, your welcome always. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:13 pm

ok guys i found this youtube video that has some DOA5 footage enjoy

Last edited by Sonicstormer on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Cool, Hitomi and Ayane fights are awesome, i cant wait for the demo Very Happy

Last edited by Nitro on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Nitro wrote:

not sure why your link isn't showing up properly

Looks cool, but I want to see that full Ayane vs Hitomi "reveal" trailer before I go in further on my opinion....
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 am

Nitro wrote:

not sure why your link isn't showing up properly

Just fixed it. Now the video was amazing i just love Ayane's power move it looks epic
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 am

The game is looking awesome so far!!! The power blow system seems good and I can't wait to test that out!! And I am looking forward to seeing how Kasumi will look in DOA5 later on today. Today and This week should be a good week for some DOA5 news.
Back to top Go down
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
The game is looking awesome so far!!! The power blow system seems good and I can't wait to test that out!! And I am looking forward to seeing how Kasumi will look in DOA5 later on today. Today and This week should be a good week for some DOA5 news.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:29 am

OH MY GOSH!!! KASUMI LOOKS AMAZING! AND AKIRA IS IN DOA5?!?!?!?!?! Now, this right here is indeed Fighting Entertainment!! I Really CANNOT WAIT to see Lei Fang and Zack!!! MY GOSH, THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:31 am

it's Kasumi-chan
hears some pics
https://i.imgur.com/DPW71.jpg
Back to top Go down
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:45 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
it's Kasumi-chan
hears some pics
https://i.imgur.com/DPW71.jpg

This is now my Desktop image lol! Simply beautiful.

Hurricane Rev! I highly agree, definitely exceeded my already high expectations...seeing Kasumi and how much better she is and looks make me even more stoked to see the rest of the cast!
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or ALive 5 thread    The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 am

Kasumi-chan looks amazing can't wait to see the rest of the cast

More good news from Team Ninja ついにかすみ公開です!・・・あれ!?「DEAD OR ALIVE 5」9月発売が決定。最新ムービーを公開。必見! 驚愕のあのファイターがついに参戦!!

"Kasumi is finally reveal! What?! Dead or Alive 5 releases in September. The latest trailer is out. It's a must-see! Finally participation of these stunning fighters!"

Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:10 am

Yeah, I am really REALLLLLY looking forward to seeing the rest of the characters and I believe that we will get to see more characters in the game around May/June time. My gosh, I can not wait for the demo of the game now!!!! bouncy

Wait, DOA5 is coming out September??? Isn't that way to early for the game to come out?
Back to top Go down
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
Yeah, I am really REALLLLLY looking forward to seeing the rest of the characters and I believe that we will get to see more characters in the game around May/June time. My gosh, I can not wait for the demo of the game now!!!! bouncy

Wait, DOA5 is coming out September??? Isn't that way to early for the game to come out?

Being quite honest, you see how they told us that the DOA5 demo will consist of 4 characters but yet today we seen not only the lovely Kasumi, but the hard hitting Akira from VF5, so that tells us DOA5 is deeper into Development than we know. Also, some upper Members from "Freestepdoge" sorta mentioned that this trailer has been done a few weeks to a month back....

Also Rev, think of this...Akira isn't a actual DOA character and from what we know, the guest characters are normally some of the last to get completed and here we see Akira meaning that most to all the original cast is pretty much on the same level of completion as him...plus former employee Itagaki talked about DOA5 in pre-thinking stage and he'd like to see a VF crossover of some sort and looking at today shows me they are far along into Development and is holding a lot of characters back which we should be getting a glance at later this month...so September sounds about reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

o Arnell Long 0 wrote:
Being quite honest, you see how they told us that the DOA5 demo will consist of 4 characters but yet today we seen not only the lovely Kasumi, but the hard hitting Akira from VF5, so that tells us DOA5 is deeper into Development than we know. Also, some upper Members from "Freestepdoge" sorta mentioned that this trailer has been done a few weeks to a month back....

Also Rev, think of this...Akira isn't a actual DOA character and from what we know, the guest characters are normally some of the last to get completed and here we see Akira meaning that most to all the original cast is pretty much on the same level of completion as him...plus former employee Itagaki talked about DOA5 in pre-thinking stage and he'd like to see a VF crossover of some sort and looking at today shows me they are far along into Development and is holding a lot of characters back which we should be getting a glance at later this month...so September sounds about reasonable.

Now you mention it like that, I guess September does seem reasonable. I just hope that they don't rush the game to be honest. The game is looking amazing and I really hope that they won't mess it up. I keep on forgetting that the Team Ninja Company is alot bigger than it used to. So, it is very likely that we will get to see other characters in the game next month or May time.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:14 am

Found another Kasumi pic the image is pretty big so i'll put it into a link hope you guys like it.
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/uploads/images/20038262563341_kaka2.png
Back to top Go down
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
Found another Kasumi pic the image is pretty big so i'll put it into a link hope you guys like it.
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/uploads/images/20038262563341_kaka2.png

Thanks! Me loves it!
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:34 am

I called it in another forum: VF crossover with DOA almost a given, I'm glad Sega were up for it smug

IMO this Kasumi revelation deserves a new topic on the forum somewhere, sooo much to discuss (kasumi, graphics, moves, Akira...)
Back to top Go down
o Arnell Long 0

o Arnell Long 0

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 am

Nitro wrote:
I called it in another forum: VF crossover with DOA almost a given, I'm glad Sega were up for it smug

IMO this Kasumi revelation deserves a new topic on the forum somewhere, sooo much to discuss (kasumi, graphics, moves, Akira...)

Itagaki mentioned a VF crossover yrs ago and even Team Ninja stated it as well so this was only in due time.

And another Thread would be cool, but seeing as how this is "The Official Dead or Alive 5 Thread" I don't think another one is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 am

more Kasumi pics
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread 003
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread 005
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread 009
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread 008
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread 007
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread 006
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread 002
The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread 004
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next