Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Here's a place where you can get NG3CE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snuggles

Here's a place where you can get NG3CE Empty
PostSubject: Here's a place where you can get NG3CE   Here's a place where you can get NG3CE EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 pm

I don't know how much longer they will have it for but shopto.net have stock of NG3CE. I spoke to them on the phone today and they confirmed that the DOA5 DLC is with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.senbreeze.co.uk
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: Here's a place where you can get NG3CE   Here's a place where you can get NG3CE EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 am

Sweet, Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Zmiius

Zmiius

PostSubject: Good Idea?   Here's a place where you can get NG3CE EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 am

Is it a bad idea that I buy collectors edition just so I can get the demo? It's $100. . . and I don't like Hyabusa. . .
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: Here's a place where you can get NG3CE   Here's a place where you can get NG3CE EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:44 am

zmiius wrote:
Is it a bad idea that I buy collectors edition just so I can get the demo? It's $100. . . and I don't like Hyabusa. . .

If you want to play the demo really badly, then I would suggest that you should get the collector's edition. Ayane, Hayate and Hitomi are also in the demo as well. So you don't have to only pick Hayabusa.
Back to top Go down
Zmiius

Zmiius

PostSubject: Re: Here's a place where you can get NG3CE   Here's a place where you can get NG3CE EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
zmiius wrote:

If you want to play the demo really badly, then I would suggest that you should get the collector's edition. Ayane, Hayate and Hitomi are also in the demo as well. So you don't have to only pick Hayabusa.

But then I'd have to play a game staring him. >~_~< why can't they make a game staring Leifang?
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: Here's a place where you can get NG3CE   Here's a place where you can get NG3CE EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 am

zmiius wrote:
But then I'd have to play a game staring him. >~_~< why can't they make a game staring Leifang?

lool I agree. They should make Lei Fang or Zack the main character to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: Here's a place where you can get the ng3ce   Here's a place where you can get NG3CE EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 am

Ok I'm going to lock this thread now. The ng3 CE has been out for lest a week so no point of keeping this thread open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a place where you can get NG3CE   Here's a place where you can get NG3CE Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's a place where you can get NG3CE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Or Alive 5 :: General Discussions-
Jump to: