Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread

Go down 
+13
Manganiac
WonderlandSyndrome
I'm a Fighter
dezeray112
LavanderGirl
chako33
Bogetsu
Leifang12
KwonJigglypuff
Kiori
Sonicstormer
Thunderninja02
Hurricane Rev
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:21 am

they better so lots in july and august, tonnes of characters left
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 pm

KwonJigglypuff wrote:
I really can't wait to see Mila. If she is a Taekwondoka, I'll try to main her ! Smile

I 100% agree with this!!

I am really hoping that we will get to see more things from this game in a few weeks time.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 pm

agreed,
better get stuff soon
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:36 am

It looks like Chin is planning something very special for the EU fighters this september.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 am

oh goood
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:52 am

Can't wait maybe chin will announce some sort of big tournament just for people in the EU region.
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
Can't wait maybe chin will announce some sort of big tournament just for people in the EU region.

I really hope so!!! But it seems like it is an invited event only somehow? But I really hope I can participate! I need to practise Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Leifang12 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 am

^ we alll do
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:14 am

Well Apparently, this surprise will make me cry. I don't know if that is suppose to be a good or a bad thing lool
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:38 am

it should be good thing after all anything that has to do with DOA5 is a good thing
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:56 am

I can't about anything else than a tournament. That would be so cool.
Hmmm.. maybe a tournament to determine who is the best EU fighter, and then make him fight the best US and JP fighter. That would be great. Maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 am

that would be cool ^^ I have a feeling it will be something about that costume contest that Rev set up.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:23 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
that would be cool ^^ I have a feeling it will be something about that costume contest that Rev set up.
i think so tooo
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:11 am

Quote :

That would be so cool, if the DLC starts in September, it makes sense. So EU exclusive DLC ? That would be weird but so cool ! (not the exclusive part)
Back to top Go down
Kiori

Kiori

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Sonicstormer wrote:

Would be really, really nice if that were the case.

I´m excited again.

It could also be exclusive pre-order stuff. Wow, now I´m jumpy! Smile

By the way - IF there would be an EU tournament I´d really try to enter it even it is in the UK! I wanna meet you guys and play the current build.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:16 pm

i wanna see helena now lol
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 am

She could be in the tag trailer along with Bass
Back to top Go down
chako33

chako33

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:39 am

Kiori wrote:

It could also be exclusive pre-order stuff. Wow, now I´m jumpy! Smile

By the way - IF there would be an EU tournament I´d really try to enter it even it is in the UK! I wanna meet you guys and play the current build.
Same about the pre-order stuff! Would be so cool to have it Very Happy

And about the EU tournament I'd would love to but can participate it only online.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 am

lol,
i wouldn't mind,
i need to see more things, bored nowww
Back to top Go down
Kiori

Kiori

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 am

I rewatched the DoA5 E3 Streams this weekend because I´m so hungry for more stuff. The new stages will hopefully be very entertaining. I can´t wait.

If the leaked list is correct, we´ll get another 13 characters. That means more or less 3 - 4 new reveals a month until the release in september. I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 am

We got allot of info at E3 so waiting should not be an issue for me. We could be seeing some new info right before Comic Conn which is next month
Back to top Go down
Bogetsu

Bogetsu

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Kiori wrote:
I rewatched the DoA5 E3 Streams this weekend because I´m so hungry for more stuff. The new stages will hopefully be very entertaining. I can´t wait.

If the leaked list is correct, we´ll get another 13 characters. That means more or less 3 - 4 new reveals a month until the release in september. I hope so.

We ought to see more than 4 character reveals before September. There's still missing Lisa, Brad Wong, Bass, Eliot, Helena, Jann Lee and the new two characters, Rig and Mila. The other ones (like Gen Fu, Leon, etc.) may not be shown up since the fact they're not relevant for DOA5 story. They actually were not considered when DOA4 was in development either. The remaining VF characters might be revealed as well.

However, can't wait!!

Back to top Go down
Kiori

Kiori

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Bogetsu wrote:
Kiori wrote:

We ought to see more than 4 character reveals before September. There's still missing Lisa, Brad Wong, Bass, Eliot, Helena, Jann Lee and the new two characters, Rig and Mila. The other ones (like Gen Fu, Leon, etc.) may not be shown up since the fact they're not relevant for DOA5 story. They actually were not considered when DOA4 was in development either. The remaining VF characters might be revealed as well.

However, can't wait!!

Haha, yeah, that´s right. Wow, I wonder how Eliot will look like... Maybe they made him a bit older.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm

i more excited to see helena actually
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm

So missing characters are

Female: Helena, Lisa
Male: Eliot, Jann Lee, Brad Wong, Gen Fu, Leon, Bass, Ein
New: Mila, Rig
VF: Pai Chan

The only thing I am sad about is that we only get 2 new characters! Would really have liked to see more new faces in the game, with interesting fighting styles, costumes, hair and all that stuff Sad
And I think that Gen Fu and Leon was on that character list, so I believe they are gonna be in the game and I hope they are because the DOA roster is very small and doesn't need to be smaller! I also hope that Ein gets a return maybe as a DLC character! Really wanna see his shirtless with red trousers costume in new graphics Drool Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next