Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread

Go down 
+22
I'm a Fighter
Zmiius
KwonJigglypuff
Kiori
WonderlandSyndrome
WydrA
Snuggles
LondonLust
Thunderninja02
AyaneHaneHAAAAAAAAA
UncleKitchener
Chris the Ninja
Shaera-chan
Kasumi
Leifang12
chako33
dezeray112
Nitro
LavanderGirl
Sonicstormer
o Arnell Long 0
Hurricane Rev
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 pm

WonderlandSyndrome wrote:
Chris the Ninja wrote:
Christie is one of my favourites from the series. Can't wait for the trailer Excited

She's one of my favourites too. My overall favourite really. You can't really see her face in this image, but I like the revamp of her catsuit. And I find it amusing that she's wearing a bra: is she ill? Laughing

And while I'm not a Bayman player (or any grapper player), I still like him and I think he looks cool too. Proper army man. Has anyone noticed the exclamation mark above his head? The whole image reminds me of Metal Gear haha

Yes I noticed that question mark ontop of Bayman's head as well, and it is very Metal Gear Like. Maybe Bayman's costume on that picture (and if it appears on the trailer as well) will be his new costume (that may or may not be based off of Metal Gear Solid) but I'd say it'll be cool if it was. Chrisitie looks mighty nice there. She looks so very close to her anime like version and that's what I respect alot. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 pm

lol,

everyone going LEIFANG JANN LEE

the bomm christie vs bayman
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Chris the Ninja

Chris the Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm pretty pleased TN have decided to make big character announcements every few weeks/other month. It makes the wait for the game pretty exciting. Its a really good way of keeping the fans happy until we finally get our hands on the full thing Laughing

Also, I stayed up all night and was going to go to bed after I got back from Uni, but this trailer is worth waiting up for
Back to top Go down
http://www.chris-the-ninjer.deviantart.com
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Thunderninja02 wrote:
lol,

everyone going LEIFANG JANN LEE

the bomm christie vs bayman

I know xD I was so into the discussion!!!!! Really wanted to see Leifang but sadly not this time Kupo Razz hopefully at London Expo they reveal her!!!!

Christie is awesome to see because he is not Asian and it's going to be fun to see how they have done her face!!
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 pm

LavanderGirl wrote:
WonderlandSyndrome wrote:
Chris the Ninja wrote:
Christie is one of my favourites from the series. Can't wait for the trailer Excited

She's one of my favourites too. My overall favourite really. You can't really see her face in this image, but I like the revamp of her catsuit. And I find it amusing that she's wearing a bra: is she ill? Laughing

And while I'm not a Bayman player (or any grapper player), I still like him and I think he looks cool too. Proper army man. Has anyone noticed the exclamation mark above his head? The whole image reminds me of Metal Gear haha

Yes I noticed that question mark ontop of Bayman's head as well, and it is very Metal Gear Like. Maybe Bayman's costume on that picture (and if it appears on the trailer as well) will be his new costume (that may or may not be based off of Metal Gear Solid) but I'd say it'll be cool if it was. Chrisitie looks mighty nice there. She looks so very close to her anime like version and that's what I respect alot. Cool
LOL the exclamation mark is from the title XD
But it DOES look like MGS
13 mins!

i'm gonna be at school in 12
Back to top Go down
AngryWorm

AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 pm

The eff, where did my post go >_>

Anyways, Bayman looks awesome. He reminds me of Chris Redfield from Resident Evil. I'm sure Lei Fang and Jann Lee fans might be a bit disappointed, but at least you guys have something to look forward to in the future Smile

Christie, well I know one person who will be happy about that announcement. Not sure how I feel about her yet, haven't had my morning coffee. Maybe she'll look after that.

Oh, and Christie will win in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryWorm
WonderlandSyndrome

WonderlandSyndrome

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 pm

WydrA wrote:

LOL the exclamation mark is from the title XD
But it DOES look like MGS
13 mins!

i'm gonna be at school in 12

Haha. I know it's part of the title, but it's just paced in the right place XD

13 minutes? If the mean the trailer, it's coming 3pm GMT. I'm on GMT, and there's still about a hour and 10 minutes to go.

And of course Christie will win. It's Christie.
Back to top Go down
http://deadoralive.wikia.com/
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or ALive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:56 pm

I kind of expected christie i mean she is a popular character but i never would expected to see Bayman. Can't wait to see the trailer.
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:22 am

When is it supposed to be here, in France ? It's 3:22pm. I'm so excited! Razz
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:24 am

KwonJigglypuff wrote:
When is it supposed to be here, in France ? It's 3:22pm. I'm so excited! Razz

It will be 4 (16) PM GMT+1 Smile that means that er will se the trailer in 36 minutes Razz
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:26 am

Oh wow, really ? And do you guys know how they will show it (if it's a trailer) ? On twitter ? Any other way ?
So I have the time to take a bath, yepee!
Back to top Go down
WonderlandSyndrome

WonderlandSyndrome

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:29 am

Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:51 am

Just around 10 more minutes to go now people.. This should be quite entertaining Popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
AngryWorm

AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:57 am

Courtesy of Taniko Horigome on twitter. Christie is smokin, but no Hitomi Wink.

Makes me even angrier about the Hitomi vs Ayane trailer. Everyone has gone 1 and 1 in their debut trailer except her now. Completely unfair and unreasonable.

(And no, I'm not going to shut up about this until they fix it)

Last edited by AngryWorm on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WonderlandSyndrome

WonderlandSyndrome

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 am

My God, Christie is smoking! And Bayman is just pure awesome. Check out the facial scar.

Strange stage. It fits the two perfectly, but I find it surprising at the same time.
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 am

What do you mean, she is smoking ?
And now I want more and more and more !
Can't wait for the Jann Lee/Lei Fang trailer.
Back to top Go down
WonderlandSyndrome

WonderlandSyndrome

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:13 am

KwonJigglypuff wrote:
What do you mean, she is smoking ?

I meant she's hot, good-looking.

Can't wait for more characters now.
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 am

I love how Angry knew Christie would win in the trailer. Very Happy

Oh and, wasn't Battlefield supposed to be a "2 levels" stage, like the guys who decrypted the demo codes said ?
Back to top Go down
AngryWorm

AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 am

I predict Christie is going to be very good in DOA5. It looks like she can has great mobility.

She doesn't win, they tie 1-1. Hitomi is the only character to lose a trailer at this point, a fact I'm not hesitant to keep nagging about.
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:05 am

They look great!!! Love they way they handled Christie in the face. She looks great and not to Asian like! Really terrific job!!! Gives me hope that Leifang will look great! And Bayman looks awesome aswell! Now he looks badass instead of boring! Very Happy Really digging the new style on DOA.
bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy

I cant believe this is happening! I am finally getting DOA5 after so many years and its graphic wise its the best fighting game ever! Hope that the gameplay will be top notch aswell! Please TN, dont screw it up!
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:08 am

bayman looks awesome, liking the face scar,

and christie, WOWZZAAAA,

the stage was a ickle bit confusing, but still awesom,

like it was something from all of duty LOL
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:21 am

Thunderninja02 wrote:
bayman looks awesome, liking the face scar,

and christie, WOWZZAAAA,

the stage was a ickle bit confusing, but still awesom,

like it was something from all of duty LOL

I think the stage looks great, but it was kinda confusing I agree! Maybe when the camera is on classic and we see a whole match instead of small bits, it will be better Excited The scar on Bayman is top notch! Really great design idea! Imagine how Jann Lee will look and Leifang
bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:26 am

imm thinking about helena actually

=P
Back to top Go down
Chris the Ninja

Chris the Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:29 am

Very pleased with the trailer. Loving the new outfits. Christie's really suits her, and Bayman's looks a little like Chris Redfield's...only more badass Very Happy

Looking forward to the next trailer, whenever that may be. This one is enough to tide me over for now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chris-the-ninjer.deviantart.com
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:36 am

THEY HAVE TO SHOW ONE NEXT WEEK<

I NEED MOREEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next