Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread

Go down 
+22
I'm a Fighter
Zmiius
KwonJigglypuff
Kiori
WonderlandSyndrome
WydrA
Snuggles
LondonLust
Thunderninja02
AyaneHaneHAAAAAAAAA
UncleKitchener
Chris the Ninja
Shaera-chan
Kasumi
Leifang12
chako33
dezeray112
Nitro
LavanderGirl
Sonicstormer
o Arnell Long 0
Hurricane Rev
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
I'm a Fighter

I'm a Fighter

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Andrisang recently detailed the wide variety of extras that are set to be bundled with the collectors edition of Dead or Alive 5. This special package will be priced at ¥11,340, which is just around $140 in US currency, but is full of items you won’t be able to get anywhere else. These include an art book, the game’s official soundtrack, eight character post cards, ten special character metal plates, and a download code for twelve “premium sexy costumes.”

The first run of both the standard and collectors editions will include “sexy costume” codes for both Ayane and Kasumi, which appear to be completely different from their premium counterparts. The premium costumes are set to be released at a later date as paid downloadable content, but everything else in the collectors edition should remain exclusive to the package.

To show off a glimpse of what they plan to do with the premium costumes, Tecmo Koei released a supplementary image of Kasumi’s bonus outfit. They plan to release more on a gradual basis.

Source: http://shoryuken.com/2012/06/06/dead-or-alive-5-collectors-edition-includes-art-book-official-soundtrack-premium-costumes-and-more/

and

A reason to buy the collectors edition

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 Doa5kasumipremium
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 pm

^ will there be a trailer with that stage and bass vs tina ???
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Chris the Ninja

Chris the Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I assume so, Thunder. That would be awesome to see Smile

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 Untitled

This shot is pretty interesting. Maybe we'll see some Tag gameplay soon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chris-the-ninjer.deviantart.com
dezeray112

dezeray112

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Chris the Ninja wrote:
I assume so, Thunder. That would be awesome to see Smile

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 Untitled

This shot is pretty interesting. Maybe we'll see some Tag gameplay soon?

So Bass is confirmed to be in the game and I think that screenshot does seem to hint Tag Team mode.

I wonder how will they unveil the other characters considering that it is over 3 months left until the game is released?
Back to top Go down
AngryWorm

AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Bikini's back in DOA? I bet they become on Disk-DLC later on, but we'll see.

Can't say I'm surprised. Not the end of the world since it seems like they're actually adding a bit more depth to the game play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryWorm
LondonLust

LondonLust

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 am

LOL poor Kokoro looks like she's going to get violated!
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread    The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 am

i'm so happy that Ayane gets her classic purple costume back. i can't wait to play this game it is going to be epic.
Back to top Go down
Kiori

Kiori

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 am

Hey Rev!! Smile

Did you get any information about the "DoA 5 Costume Contest" results? I wonder if Team Ninja picked them up. Can you say something about it??
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:28 am

LondonLust wrote:
LOL poor Kokoro looks like she's going to get violated!

Haahaa lol right there! Laughing
But I gotta admit, as much as I don't like her. She looks a little "cute" now. I still don't like her as a character though. Dry
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official Dead or Alive 5 thread    The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 am

Love the match between Kayane and Black Mamba that was such a good match.
Back to top Go down
dezeray112

dezeray112

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

Is anyone planning on getting the collector's edition if this does come to the west?

Does anyone think this game deserves to be the best E3 fighting game for this year?
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 pm

dezeray112 wrote:
Is anyone planning on getting the collector's edition if this does come to the west?

Does anyone think this game deserves to be the best E3 fighting game for this year?

Yes for both PS3 and Xbox 360! Will get CE for both!

and yes! TTT2 will never match DOA5!
Back to top Go down
LondonLust

LondonLust

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

After watching the stream today, I'm hopeful for DOA5 again.

Kayane vs. Mamba and both of Rikuto's matches were my favorite. Bayman hits really hard!
Back to top Go down
Kiori

Kiori

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Sonicstormer wrote:
Love the match between Kayane and Black Mamba that was such a good match.

I´ve seen this too. It was very entertaining!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chako33

chako33

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm

I'll definitively order the CE, hoping there is other stuff in it (like making of or anything else).
Back to top Go down
AngryWorm

AngryWorm

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:24 am

I would have liked to have seen Rikuto's matches. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryWorm
dezeray112

dezeray112

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 am

I am considering to pre-order the collector's edition if this does come to the west.

I wonder how will they unveil the remaining characters considering its over 3 months left until the game released?

Can we expect more new info held at Comic-Con (next month), Gamescom (in August) and maybe TGS (September)?
Back to top Go down
KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:41 am

Quote :
Can we expect more new info held at Comic-Con (next month), Gamescom (in August) and maybe TGS (September)?

Oh yes, certainly. Jann Lee, Helena and Lisa could have been great addition to the E3 demo. I mean, Kokoro and Lei Fang were not that popular (I love them but I feel disappointed by the lack of them yesterday for example).

We can certainly expect a trailer to feature the Tag Mode (Tina/Bass with Lisa somewhere in it) would be lovely.
I'm very surprised of the lack of communication about the NEW characters. That would be one of the first thing the average audience would ask at this E3 ("So, what about the new characters in this DOA?").

But at the same time, I don't want them to unveil too many things. Tina, Kokoro and Bass (+ the costumes, the stages) were nice enough imo. drunken
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:52 am

i think that they should let power blows be used when ever, like the alpha demo,
its easy to see coming and to counter, and it is a good way of punish very poor pieces of play,

shouldn't have to wait to be 50% down to use it.....PLZ TN, POWER BLOWS LIKE ALPHA DEMO
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official dead or Alive 5 thread    The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:00 am

dezeray112 wrote:
I am considering to pre-order the collector's edition if this does come to the west.

I wonder how will they unveil the remaining characters considering its over 3 months left until the game released?

if the CE is available in EU area i would get it. Not sure if will get stuff at Comic Con but we should get info at Gamescom and TGS
Back to top Go down
I'm a Fighter

I'm a Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 am

I love this Kokoro

Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:17 am

im not liking kokoro,
her face is wierd
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official dead or Alive 5 thread    The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:18 am

That was a great tournament allot matches today came down to the wire. Anyway congrats to Master for winning the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 am

did shimbori win the directors challenge??
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The official dead or Alive 5 thread    The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 am

i think Master won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread   The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Dead Or Alive 5 thread
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next