Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The DOAEU Forum Rules

Go down 
+4
Sonicstormer
chako33
LavanderGirl
Hurricane Rev
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

The DOAEU Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am

Here are the following rules for the forum. Let me know what you guys think about it......

Forum rules (to be obeyed by everyone) (Updated: 21 March 2012)

1) If you have a picture that may not be safe for work (if your in your workplace for example) then please put it down as NSFW (Not Safe For Work) at all costs. And also please include it under a spoiler.

2) Please no going "off topic" and be relevant and stay on topic. Want to go off topic? Please go to the the DOA EU chatroom topic or simply use PM and talk there.

3) It's okay to swear, but going overboard, and using foul language on a member is not acceptable at all. We don't want any fights or anyone having a bad reputation. If you think someone's being nasty tell the Administrator or one of the mods as soon as possible and we'll deal with it immediantly, and privately.

4) Empty posts is something we don't really want, please try and use a sentace instead of one word as it makes your post look pointless. Please refrain from using words like "cool", or just some meninless message that has no purpose at all.

5) No bumping topics.

6) Do not use inappropriate usernames, and do not send inappropriate images to other members on this forum. This is a DOA site and we are here to share similar intrests. You may get a warning or get banned from doing this.

7) When something is put behind a spoiler please be very careful in opening it, once seen it cannot be unseen.

8 ) It's okay to joke, but if you just keep on saying it again and again then it's just meanless, please try and not go overboard with this. We already listened to it once and we don't need to hear it over and over again.

9) Be careful in what you say, as some people are very sensitive and once you've said it, you would have wanted to think first before you you said it.

10) No hacking allowed, this is against the law and if your found out about this, you will be IP banned and never allowed here.

11) Do not use signatures as an advertisement.

12) Do not TYPE LIKE THIS, and please don't u3e Thi3 E!7h3r.

13) No spam.

14) Do not cyberbully anybody. It is dangerous and immature. As said, cyberbullying is also actually illegal in a few states.

15) Signatures are to be the same size. Signatures must be 350 x 150 for everyone

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules for the moderators

1) Your responsibility is for; deleting, merging, moving, and splitting of posts and threads, locking, renaming, stickying of threads, banning, suspending, unsuspending, unbanning, warning the members, or adding, editing, removing the polls of threads.

2) Please make sure that there is no spam or spambots and get rid of them, as they cause nothing but spam and trouble to the forum.

3) Being a mod means that you have responsibility in keeping the forum clean, getting rid of spam and making the a safe place.

Last edited by Hurricane Rev on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am

Great fair rules overall. Obviously to be simply obeyed. Rolling Eyes

Well since these are the rules, please obey them, it's there for a reason and it's not show. Like Rev said if your concerned about anything or a member doing something that's against these rules contact the admin asap or one of the moderators and they should sort it out.

We don't need anyone that would just go ahead and break these rules. That's a big, no no. happyno

Edit: Here are the rules for the moderators. More might be added.

Spoiler:

Put the mod rules behind a spoiler to avoid duplication. The rules for the moderators are there because then everyone would know what they do, and what they have to follow. Just though I'd point that out for you all.

Last edited by LavanderGirl on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
chako33

chako33

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 am

The rules sound totally faire Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The DOAEU forum rules    The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:19 am

Overall very good rules thanks for laying them out.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 am

Update: I added in the rules for the mods
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The DOAEU Forum rules    The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 pm

sweet thanks for laying out the rules for the mods Rev
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 pm

I don't really see the point of rule 15
I mean, sharing how how you got banned from other forums can be great as a warning to others you see going down the same path, or, -as in my case- for helping people in power from abusing power, or getting abused by power.
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:27 pm

WydrA wrote:
I mean, sharing how how you got banned from other forums can be great as a warning to others you see going down the same path, or, -as in my case- for helping people in power from abusing power, or getting abused by power.

15) If you have been banned from a forum in the past, please do not post anything like that on here, there is no need to. Keep that to yourself and don't repeat what you did on here.

I reckon that you mean it's pointless because the mods and/or the admin of the site would have a better deal with the person who was banned in the past. So they should not be in alot of control, or to get abused by this very tight control. Did I make my understanding clear?
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 am

these rules are fair for
me,

and that rules 15 makes
crystal clear sense to me
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 am

LavanderGirl wrote:
WydrA wrote:

15) If you have been banned from a forum in the past, please do not post anything like that on here, there is no need to. Keep that to yourself and don't repeat what you did on here.

I reckon that you mean it's pointless because the mods and/or the admin of the site would have a better deal with the person who was banned in the past. So they should not be in alot of control, or to get abused by this very tight control. Did I make my understanding clear?
I'm sorry I genuinely did not understand that at all 0.0
Thunder, I understand the rule, it just seems unnecessary. If anyhing it would hurt more than help, right?
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The DOAeu forum rules    The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:42 am

No it's not going to hurt like the rule says no need to talk about lol
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 am

How is it going to hurt then?
I want to see some proof this rule needs to be there. So far I see none.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 pm

mate

wydra

what they are saying is that past experinces are well in the past

doaeu will give you a new start

and why start it with bringing up past stories of being banned

forget about what happened,you know where.

this is a new start for ye buddy
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 pm

-_- that's still not a good reason.
Also, this rule basically started the uprising that led to the banning of half the active "you know where" members.
So the if you ask me, the rule is more likely to hurt than help.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The DOAeu Forum rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Thunder you read my mind
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 pm

That's... still not a reason.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Sonicstormer wrote:
Thunder you read my mind

i know, i have that ability =P

@wydra, not going to continue this conversation, so plz just follow the rules

we dont you getting The DOAEU Forum Rules 3671336489
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 am

Well. This is awfully familiar. Try and make suggestions or a point to make a forum better, point out useless rules, adn you get tol to shut up. I've learnedmylesson. I'll just dissappear for a while.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:14 am

if thats what yer want,

we are only trying to help
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:36 am

We have updated the rules guys. I can see where Wydra is coming from. So, we slightly changed the rule #15.

I hope that the rules are better now.
Back to top Go down
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:58 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
We have updated the rules guys. I can see where Wydra is coming from. So, we slightly changed the rule #15.

I hope that the rules are better now.

Ahhh good. I hope that Wydra will come back and see this. I'm sure he'll be happy. smug
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:23 am

fair enough
Back to top Go down
LondonLust

LondonLust

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 am

WydrA wrote:
Well. This is awfully familiar. Try and make suggestions or a point to make a forum better, point out useless rules, adn you get tol to shut up. I've learnedmylesson. I'll just dissappear for a while.

Overreaction.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 pm

@london

meh it happens, his choice
Back to top Go down
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 am

LondonLust wrote:
WydrA wrote:

Overreaction.
*shrug* maybe so. But I'd rather overreact and not lose anything, than what I did on DOA World, which is under react, and end up wasting my time. I should hve left as soon as the lavender incident happened. I stayed and ended up wasting months. I see a liot of similarties here, and I'm not an idiot. You know the saying fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? I don't really feel like shaming myself. This forum bears too many similarities to DOA World early days. I can see where this is going, as I said before, I'm no fool.
Better to be safe than sorry.
And I play Kokoro. So I always play safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

The DOAEU Forum Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next