Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The DOAEU Forum Rules

Go down 
+4
Sonicstormer
chako33
LavanderGirl
Hurricane Rev
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 am

good lad
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 am

WydrA wrote:
*shrug* maybe so. But I'd rather overreact and not lose anything, than what I did on DOA World, which is under react, and end up wasting my time. I should hve left as soon as the lavender incident happened. I stayed and ended up wasting months. I see a liot of similarties here, and I'm not an idiot. You know the saying fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? I don't really feel like shaming myself. This forum bears too many similarities to DOA World early days. I can see where this is going, as I said before, I'm no fool.
Better to be safe than sorry.
And I play Kokoro. So I always play safe.

Wydra, we are not or trying to be DOAWorld. That is the last thing that I want for my site to end up in. I really do want everyone to enjoy themselves while they are on this site and I really do want the best for my site. The only way for my site to do well is by hearing feedback from people. Without feedback. this site won't go forward quickly.

So, if you do have got any problems or issues that you have about this site, please tell me and I will see what I can do. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Hurricane Rev wrote:
WydrA wrote:
*shrug* maybe so. But I'd rather overreact and not lose anything, than what I did on DOA World, which is under react, and end up wasting my time. I should hve left as soon as the lavender incident happened. I stayed and ended up wasting months. I see a liot of similarties here, and I'm not an idiot. You know the saying fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? I don't really feel like shaming myself. This forum bears too many similarities to DOA World early days. I can see where this is going, as I said before, I'm no fool.
Better to be safe than sorry.
And I play Kokoro. So I always play safe.

Wydra, we are not or trying to be DOAWorld. That is the last thing that I want for my site to end up in. I really do want everyone to enjoy themselves while they are on this site and I really do want the best for my site. The only way for my site to do well is by hearing feedback from people. Without feedback. this site won't go forward quickly.

So, if you do have got any problems or issues that you have about this site, please tell me and I will see what I can do. Smile
Rule 15... as I said before Razz
Back to top Go down
Snuggles

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Wydra, I would never have known you'd been banned or had a problem if you hadn't talked about it on this forum.

Leave the past behind and enjoy yourself here. Like Rev says this can be a new start. You've complied with rule 15 surely by being open about your ban? So now you've done what was required and it need not be mentioned again.

xx Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.senbreeze.co.uk
WydrA

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 am

Snuggles wrote:
Wydra, I would never have known you'd been banned or had a problem if you hadn't talked about it on this forum.

Leave the past behind and enjoy yourself here. Like Rev says this can be a new start. You've complied with rule 15 surely by being open about your ban? So now you've done what was required and it need not be mentioned again.

xx Cool
From what I read, I didn't fully comply with rule 15. That would be only talking to a mod or admin. I just don't see any LOGICAL rason why I shouldn't be able to talk about being banned. I don't put the past behing me. If I did, how would I learn anything?
BTW "Just cauuuuse" is not a logical reason.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:25 am

DOAEU Forum Rules Update: I got rid of Rule 15 and I replaced it with rule 16.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
LavanderGirl

LavanderGirl

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:47 am

Hurricane Rev wrote:
DOAEU Forum Rules Update: I got rid of Rule 15 and I replaced it with rule 16.

Yeah I guess that rule wasn't really agreed on at all. I'll make a topic for members like that. The rules sound really good so far.
Back to top Go down
http://lavandergirlviolet.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DOAEU Forum Rules   The DOAEU Forum Rules - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DOAEU Forum Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2