Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else

Go down 
+5
Hurricane Rev
Thunderninja02
Snuggles
Chris the Ninja
ScoobyDoobs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris the Ninja

Chris the Ninja

You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:44 am

zmiius wrote:
If you guys have a copy of the file could you try sending it personally to me? we can try emailing? PM ME.
I don't think anyone here would want to risk uploading it to sharing site or anything Embarassed

But if they are, then they can PM me, too! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.chris-the-ninjer.deviantart.com
ScoobyDoobs

You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:00 am

i think a usb copy is the safest route 2 go with,but i think tecmo should have put the demo on market place 4 the masses Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chris the Ninja

Chris the Ninja

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:07 am

ScoobyDoobs wrote:
i think a usb copy is the safest route 2 go with,but i think tecmo should have put the demo on market place 4 the masses Neutral
Yeah, especially since Ninja Gaiden 3 didn't get many great reviews. Personally, I can't judge the game yet because I don't have the money to pick it up

But I'm just saying there could have been a better way to market the demo
Back to top Go down
http://www.chris-the-ninjer.deviantart.com
Zmiius

Zmiius

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:50 am

ScoobyDoobs wrote:

Yeah I completely understand the fear of it. but I don't excactly have a usb drive. . .just things I connect and use as usbs (ipod touch, Ipad) I don't buy these things other people do. . . And I would say why post it online if there is a fear. why not just send it via email of send in through aim or something I'm sure they have file sending and if it's not that big of a file, wouldn't take that long.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: You can copy doa5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else    You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 am

I think tn will releases another demo with more characters and stages right after e3
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 am

if they make us pay for that,

then i will kill them
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Thunderninja02
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: You can copy the doa5 demo to a USB stick and give it someone else    You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:01 am

^^ I would get made to. It should be free demo and we should get to see one part of the story.
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 am

agreed,

isnt this copying thing technically illegal
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: You can copy the doa5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else    You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 am

Posting the the game on a website to download is illegal not sure about putting on USB and giving it friends is legal
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 am

oh well,

just dont get caught doing it =P
Back to top Go down
Leifang12

Leifang12

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 am

Thunderninja02 wrote:
agreed,

isnt this copying thing technically illegal

Yes it is illegal! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunderninja02

Thunderninja02

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:17 am

okay, so dont do it

or as i said before, dont get caught doing it (thats what she said hahaha -_- )
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:52 pm

I am going to lock this thread because I believe that getting the demo for free is very wrong and it is definitely not right. Plus, doing stuffs like this is Illegal.

I am going to delete this thread soon.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else   You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You can copy the DOA5 demo to a USB stick and give it to someone else
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2