Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The Dead or Alive EU chat room

Go down 
+14
I'm a Fighter
Kiori
Zmiius
Snuggles
Leifang12
Chris the Ninja
WydrA
Thunderninja02
LavanderGirl
UncleKitchener
chako33
Nitro
Hurricane Rev
Sonicstormer
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

The Dead or Alive EU chat room  Empty
PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:31 pm

The Dead or Alive EU chat room plain and simple if you want to talk with other members than you came to the right place. Talk to other members and you can talk about anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 am

I am finally on my christmas holidays now and I am now Free!! Is anyone else on holiday aswell?
Back to top Go down
https://deadoraliveeu.forummotion.com
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:01 am

Next week Monday i'll be on my Christmas / winter break can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:24 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
Next week Monday i'll be on my Christmas / winter break can't wait.

Good stuffs! When exactly are you coming to the UK and how long are you planing on staying in the UK?
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: Dead or alive Eu chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Well i would like to come during the week when you host that offline event but i should know more after Christmas or New Years day.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 am

Sonicstormer wrote:
Well i would like to come during the week when you host that offline event but i should know more after Christmas or New Years day.

Ahh, I see. Well I hope that you can make it to the event dude.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 am

Yeah that would be pretty cool if i can make it. So what's everyone's plains for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:18 am

It is all about christmas shopping for me lool santa
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am

If Sonicstormer is coming over to UK for your event Rev, then maybe I should come over too just for the first one, like a special-occasion launch party or something Laughing

Over christmas I'm going to be busy with work and stuff
that includes the usual: playing lots of Tekken6, BlazBlue and DOA4 ofcourse Razz
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 am

It would be awesome if you could bring yourself down for it, Nitro. Also, I will mostly be playing SC4 over christmas, just to get me prepare for SC5 and a lot of events that I will be attending for SC5 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 am

I can't wait for Christmas it should be good. I got to finish some Christmas shopping and i will playing some DOA4,DOAU2 since i have not played in 2 months. Also playing some SC4 i got to get ready for SC5.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 am

Yeah I'll def be coming over when Sonicstormer arrives in UK, should be fun Very Happy

Who do you guys play with in SC4?

My main is (was) Xianghua but in SC5 I'll be need to pickup Leixia instead.
I'm also keen to try Viola, she has an interesting playstyle with that ball of hers
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 am

Nitro wrote:
Yeah I'll def be coming over when Sonicstormer arrives in UK, should be fun Very Happy

Who do you guys play with in SC4?

My main is (was) Xianghua but in SC5 I'll be need to pickup Leixia instead.
I'm also keen to try Viola, she has an interesting playstyle with that ball of hers

I main Cassandra in SC4. Although, I didn't really play SC4 that much. However, I am looking on playing SC5 for ages and I will be maining Pyrrha Alexandra!! And Yeah, Viola is a very interesting character to play with. I played with her at an event not too long ago and I actually liked how she plays. I am thinking about second maining her...
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 am

I usually play as Leixia and Amy. For SC5 i will be trying out Ezio from AC series. It should be a really good game.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Rev
Admin
Hurricane Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:33 am

I really can't wait for the game to come out!! I actually really can't lool Sad
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 pm

So what's the release date of SC5 i know it's in January but what day.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Last I checked it was 28th January, now date seems to be pushed back to 2nd Feb
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 am

I just checked and the EU release date for SC5 is February 3 2012. Also i went to Gamestop today and they are planning on having a SC5 tournament to celebrate the release but that's just my area lol.
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:19 am

Yeah guys so what's everyone been up to lately. For me New Years was really fun went to a big party i had a blast. and of course Tuesday was my big flight to the UK so sorry that i could not come online. I did not arrive at Bradford intell 6:00am i was so tried that me and my friends slept in the hotel to 3:00pm but other than that it's been a fun 2 days can't wait to get London.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:53 am

Welcome to England!
Weather has been horrible around here lately, I hope you brought your raincoats

Best place to checkout in Bradford would be the National media museum, they have the IMAX cinema there too
might be worth going to watch Mission Impossible 4 or something while you're there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chako33

chako33

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 am

Hi guys!

Sorry for being absent since few days but my work (actually it's my boss) is killing me with a lot of work... But now that she's away for 3 weeks I'll have some time to relax (even if I still have stuff to work on). afro
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 am

lol nice to see you back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:11 am

What's up guys good old Sonic is reporting from Liverpool England. The England trip has been really fun especially in London. Monday i will be in Manchester than off to Brandford on Thursday. Friday is my plane flight back to Germany and than time to get pump up for the CS5 release and the tournament. So what's everyone been up to.
Back to top Go down
Nitro

Nitro

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 am

Glad to hear you're having fun in UK Smile
Loads of Marvel fans in Manchester, maybe also GG and BB if you're into those games
Back to top Go down
Sonicstormer
Admin
Sonicstormer

PostSubject: Dead or alive Eu chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 am

Cool i'am going to a soccer game in Manchester so it should be fun. So are you one of the planners for the Yorkshire event?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead or Alive EU chat room    The Dead or Alive EU chat room  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead or Alive EU chat room
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next